PDA

View Full Version : Travel at the Speed of Light (18 easy steps)

GregoryWohlwend
04-01-2003, 02:18 AM
i want nothing more than to travel at the speed of light

http://www.crystalinks.com/merkabah.html

check that out, a complete guide on how to do it. and it's easy as those 18 steps. that's downright conevient, especially for outerspace travel.

Yiakovos
04-24-2003, 03:12 PM
I don't want to go as far as to doubt it, but it all seems blatently religious. And besides, how would one go about actually finding any of this out? It just seems far too unlikely. Plus, the fourth dimension is time.

paraflux
04-30-2003, 12:18 PM
Crystallinks is anything but religious. If you mean spiritual, sure. You cant really activate your merkaba without getting spiritual.
We live in 3 dimensions. We observe the 4th dimension from the 3 dimensional world. What the merkaba is designed to do is transport us fully into the fourth dimension.

MeThoD
06-19-2003, 10:15 AM
im stoned right now so i might not make sense... but anyways... has anyone here ever done this meditation?

Pumbert
06-26-2003, 03:15 PM
Has anyone tried this?

Wolf
08-29-2003, 06:07 PM
All I have to say is, Read "Nothing in this Book is true, But it's exactly the way things are." It is very interesting and talks much about the Merkaba, Prana, Rebirthing, etc.

JTCrace
08-29-2003, 07:38 PM
I have read this particular book about a year and a half ago and I have found it extremely provocative. He covers an arrray of interesting topics. But I have learned a few things since my initial reading.

Merkaba vehicles, astral bodies, prana, etc., are all really our own creations, along with our physical bodies, as well as the physical universe as a whole. These things do not exist in and of themselves. They only exist as much as we say they exist, or as much as we consider they exist. Everything consists as an emanation from our whole, original beingness. Don't get me wrong, these aforementioned things can be useful and helpful in many ways. But ultimately, perceptions of with the third eye are just as potentially meaningless as perceptions with our two physical eyes. People can really get caught up and overwhelmed by all this spiritual subterfuge. Spirituality can become something akin to habitual drug use: a fetter, another set of chains, a trap.

For me, and I can only speak for myself, I have found that sometimes shit like astral bodies, prana, third eyes, etc., is only a distraction and at worst a substitute for real development. And when I say real development that means resolving unfinished goals, locating barriers to increase relative freedom, and really gaining the ability to make choices. And absolute freedom means being free to make that final choice: when I die, should I stay or should I go?

But I have to admit, that speed of light exercise does sound like a fucking good time!

shifty
10-10-2003, 02:22 PM
"And besides, how would one go about actually finding any of this out?"

Hmmmm...

How would one go about developing any technology?

"Plus, the fourth dimension is time."

Or, not.

You should look in chapter IV of Aleister Crowley's novel Moonchild for an interesting introduction to the fourth dimension. If you can't get your hands on it, let me know, and I'll do my best.

sgniteerg

AllforUnity
10-11-2003, 12:36 AM
Great book Wolf...l read that over summer. lt's awesome. lt's cool to read about those kinds of things, and experience meditation, and "activation" of spiritual remedies to appease the mind and body.