PDA

View Full Version : Right in Two > Rosetta Stoned

identitat soldat
05-04-2006, 03:59 PM
I know these songs don't really compare that well, but if I had to choose between the two I'd go for Right in Two. They could not have written a better track to end the album. It's so melodic, and as far as some people thinking that the lyrics/singing don't fit the insturmentals; I don't understand where that is comming from at all.

Gotta divide it all Right in Two.

Mosis
05-04-2006, 05:31 PM
I know these songs don't really compare that well, but if I had to choose between the two I'd go for Right in Two. They could not have written a better track to end the album. It's so melodic, and as far as some people thinking that the lyrics/singing don't fit the insturmentals; I don't understand where that is comming from at all.

Gotta divide it all Right in Two.

Quoted for truth.

Wings gets old fast. This song is epic. Best song off 10,000 Days.

The Official Fiction
05-04-2006, 11:48 PM
The song would be right at home in Ænima like Vicarious would be right at home in Lateralus.

Volrath
05-05-2006, 12:31 AM
Wings gets old fast.
No it doesn't, It's an instant classic which happens to be timeless.

s ti N Kfizt
05-05-2006, 05:11 AM
The song would be right at home in Ænima like Vicarious would be right at home in Lateralus.
i disagree =P

i think Right in Two is too predictable...... Rosetta Stoned is better imjpo

Ryan
05-05-2006, 05:12 AM
No it doesn't, It's an instant classic which happens to be timeless.

Correct.

Underalus
05-05-2006, 05:44 AM
Right in Two takes so long to become something. The first several minutes just sound like they're looping the same thing. At the end when the song takes a "pushit" turn, it get's phenomenal.

Big Fat Matt
05-05-2006, 05:56 AM
Right in Two takes so long to become something. The first several minutes just sound like they're looping the same thing. At the end when the song takes a "pushit" turn, it get's phenomenal.
Truer words rarely spoken

identitat soldat
05-05-2006, 06:32 AM
I'm not saying Rosetta Stoned isn't a great song, I'm just choosing between the two.

Dashel
05-05-2006, 09:14 AM
I'm digging Rosetta more atm. The lyrics to the other are good but just takes so long to get moving. Plus RS is just damn stoney. :)

God damn, shit the bed.

Shmooove
05-05-2006, 09:15 AM
I agree - I like it more as well.

SGiant
05-05-2006, 11:32 PM
Dude, the shit where they do the thing is fucking awesome. When they are not doing the thing, it is not as sweet. There are other songs wherein they are doing more of the thing I like particularly, those happen to be the songs I like the most.

smeefsmeef
05-06-2006, 09:51 AM
RS > RI2
imo