PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one that sees......

Charlysays04
05-04-2006, 08:17 AM
ok i crapped myself when i saw this, but i could be reading into it to much, On the blue and yellow pics of the 3 faced head and the skulls, at the point in the middle where the two pictures should meet theres a gap...if you could push them together there seems to be a big alien/reptillian staring at you.... i'm not a fan of the reptillian theorys but this thing jumped out at me so....If you close your right eye and look through the left lens you can focus on it pretty well. Also what looks like the brian type part, looks like theres some sort of grey sitting in it, with a pair of legs and a pair of arms.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j278/charlysays04/1000days.jpg

martyr_02
05-04-2006, 08:34 AM
My guess would be that it is coincidental. I see what your talking about and it could be a create with an enlarged head, but I don't thin it is an alien. I also can't know what your talking about with the brain with some grey in it.

And go changed your pants......they must be stinky.

Charlysays04
05-04-2006, 08:43 AM
My guess would be that it is coincidental. I see what your talking about and it could be a create with an enlarged head, but I don't thin it is an alien. I also can't know what your talking about with the brain with some grey in it.

And go changed your pants......they must be stinky.

keep looking...If you can see what looks like the nostril of the "Alien" then above the nostrill is an arm hooked over, it has little fingers, below is a pair of legs with little feet, all of this is part of the body which joins up to the head wich is the over sized half of the brain looking part, if you look close enough you can almost make out the shape of its little ey and nose..

plexus
05-04-2006, 08:46 AM
its a fetus

Dear Brena
05-04-2006, 08:47 AM
ok i crapped myself when i saw this, but i could be reading into it to much, On the blue and yellow pics of the 3 faced head and the skulls, at the point in the middle where the two pictures should meet theres a gap...if you could push them together there seems to be a big alien/reptillian staring at you.... i'm not a fan of the reptillian theorys but this thing jumped out at me so....If you close your right eye and look through the left lens you can focus on it pretty well. Also what looks like the brian type part, looks like theres some sort of grey sitting in it, with a pair of legs and a pair of arms.

yeah, could be, its what every you want it to be

Charlysays04
05-04-2006, 08:56 AM
yeah, could be, its what every you want it to be
I think it could be a foetus, but to me the arms and legs look elongated.... i just looked at the lateralus sleeve and it really does say god in the guys brain.. i never even noticed it untill today...Doh!

TornDown
05-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Actually I see the reptilain face as well...it is strange looking man...almost like a frog's face.

tendencytoatrophy
05-04-2006, 10:34 AM
it is just a fetus like the one in the picture of a skull with a fetus in it, they took the same image and just made it blue and yellow. The fetus got cut off a little bit so when you put them back to back they are going to be symmetrical.

SuperSteve
05-04-2006, 11:47 AM
It looks like a fetus to me.

Fit4Demolition
05-04-2006, 12:11 PM
i think it kinda looks like in the schism video when the two became one.

rxsheepxr
05-04-2006, 12:42 PM
Christ, how many threads are you going to post this in?

MacFoley
05-04-2006, 01:27 PM
i can see 2 skulls too.

MacFoley
05-04-2006, 01:28 PM
ahhh i see it, its the same picture as the fetus in the skull. see it?

Tathagata
05-04-2006, 03:55 PM
it's definately a fetus because then you have the three stages in the circle of life, birth-the fetus, the living in the world part-the man, and death-the skull.

Charlysays04
05-04-2006, 04:07 PM
I think it is a foetus...but i dont agree its human, or the same one that appears in the skull n foetus pic. however the skull in the pic with the dagger, which re apears in danny's pic, is definately not human but is different to the one in the blue n yellow pic.... so who knows?

Charlysays04
05-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Tathagata

If the pic is all about those three stages, how would you explain the big Alien staring at you? No sarcasm intended.

Charlysays04
05-04-2006, 04:10 PM
I love The Pot by the way!

Charlysays04
05-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Tathagata

If the pic is all about those three stages, how would you explain the big Alien staring at you? Do you think its just coincidence? No sarcasm intended.

onex
05-06-2006, 10:45 PM
It's an old Alex Grey painting.

The other picture in the booklet depicting the fetus in the skull is just a photographic resprentation of this painting.

dedalus
05-06-2006, 10:55 PM
It's an old Alex Grey painting.

The other picture in the booklet depicting the fetus in the skull is just a photographic resprentation of this painting.

Amen!

timstead
05-07-2006, 10:38 AM
dood. it's a fetus, in the skull against the spiritual tri-face. remember theres that other stereoscopic pic of the skull with the fetus in it. same thing brother.

Tathagata
05-08-2006, 01:24 PM
I think the alien is just a coicidence.... perhaphs it's me missing something, or perhaphs I just reason in a certain fashion. If it's intensional.... I don't have an explanation.

happydipshit
05-08-2006, 01:29 PM
blah

PsYkeR
05-08-2006, 05:56 PM
I can't help but feel its just the fetus from the lateralus tour artwork. It does form an interesting picture, but i'm fairly certain it wouldn't have been intentional. Good find though = )

JOK3R
05-09-2006, 12:31 AM

you high or something i cant see it

rEVOLUTIONary
05-09-2006, 12:48 AM

That's crazy, I like it. But I think it is probably still just coincidence because of the symmetry of the artwork.

imbackagain2
05-09-2006, 06:47 AM
I see the alien. MAybe it represents where man is going. We used to be fetus, man death then the spirit turns into another life form?