PDA

View Full Version : What number comes after 6?

implandnoises
05-04-2006, 02:31 AM
Answer: 1

Huh?!?

Ok, let me explain (assuming no-one has talked about this on here yet). If you look from the first page of the booklet - which I think is the one which says "tool 10,000 days" - you can see on the other side of that pair of images there is a cool star thingy. Then flick the next page down and there are two cool star thingys. Next page three and so on up to six. Then where you would expect seven you get.... one. Hmmm..... and then 1 1 1 3 1 for the next pages, whatever than means. I dunno, the pattern just seems so obvious at first but when it isn't continued for the second half of the booklet, I have to wonder why? Any thoughts?

IC
05-04-2006, 05:00 AM
eh?

phaedrus9779
05-04-2006, 05:23 AM
Maybe is has to do with chakras. 1,2,3,4,5,6 then the crown chakra. The 7th "star" picture looks very similar to the traditional crown chakra. After the crown chakra, energies extend beyond the normal body energies...so perhaps the change in pattern represents this.

5th Eye
05-04-2006, 05:25 AM
God, not chakras again.

phaedrus9779
05-04-2006, 05:31 AM
God, not chakras again.

haha, ok..ok...maybe they're just pretty stars.

Bogart
05-04-2006, 07:10 AM
God, not chakras again.

I hate the chakras

implandnoises
05-05-2006, 05:16 AM
Yeah, nevermind. I think it might have gone something like this:

"Those star things are cool, lets use them to number the pages, you know, one for the first page, two for the second?"

"Yeah alright, why not?"

"Yeah looking good man, oh no hang on when you make them so small that seven fit on the page, you can't really work out the details of each star anymore."

"True, then the cool star thingys don't look so cool anymore."

"Oh well, fuck it, lets just put one on the rest of the pages then..."

"Good call, then we can get back to raising our kundalini."

"Nah, thats alright, I'm over that shit, I'd rather go watch CNN, see how the boys are doing on the home front."

"Each to their own buddy, but don't get too caught up in the real world, that mutha will kill you one of these days."

ok, I'll stop now, thats getting a bit random...

Randall
05-05-2006, 05:38 PM
Again ppl over questioning beautiful artwork and music.