PDA

View Full Version : one that looks too good to be missprint junk

½ - ∑mptﻹ
05-03-2006, 06:18 PM
I'm kinda scratching my head at the amount of "squiggly mark" messages that people have been submitting lately; kinda sucks to think that the presses were that sloppy with it. but I think I saw one that was too distinct a shape to be a missprinted mark

in the 13th illustration, which is the two eyes from the Alex Grey painting on the front in the dark, I see one mark on the left that looks like the sun and the moon coming together or something else funky like that. it's so small though that you can only see that sorta detail looking through the lens. anybody else catch that?

I have NO idea if what I said above is what the mark is supposed to look like but it is a very distinct and non oops-clean-out-those-damn-ink-cartridges mark. anybody else have it?

apathetic goat
05-03-2006, 06:41 PM
It looks like a smudge to me. :/

_sularetal01
05-03-2006, 08:11 PM
I don't see that, but i do see a small shape under the actual picture of the eyes, in the center, i cant tell if it's anything or not

½ - ∑mptﻹ
05-06-2006, 10:39 AM
maybe they're just fucking this up so we all think harder than we have to. very possible.

xPOGOx
05-06-2006, 10:47 AM
It's all so that we buy the Japanese imports which will cost twice as much and won't have any exclusive material in hopes that the misprints and smudges and stuff aren't there.