PDA

View Full Version : best interlude track since......

the usual
05-03-2006, 09:51 AM
Well, actually this track is my favorite interlude,period.(2nd would have to be a message to mr. harrymanback)
A majority of folks on this forum seem to hate this track.
I'm not sure why.
*What have the native people of this land ever done to you?*
food for thought.

*joke*

blair's man sausage
05-03-2006, 10:23 AM
i like it....it makes me laugh

martyr_02
05-03-2006, 12:34 PM
i like it....it makes me laugh

me too. Is it just me or does it sound like they're chanting "WOOOOGH YEEEAAAAHHHHH."

One other thought I had that is so off the mark i shouldn't say it but here goes. Godsmack just released a new album, bought one for my bro for his bday (he likes em) and listend to it. They actually tried to make a sequel to Voodoo and totally fucked it up. My point is that there are a lot of bands that try to do a tribal, oriental, or some weird ancient cultural thing and end up looking like douchebags. so maybe Lipan is supposed to be funny and not taken seriously, kind of a mockery of modern rock, much like Maynards Dick

mike09
05-03-2006, 03:15 PM
me too. Is it just me or does it sound like they're chanting "WOOOOGH YEEEAAAAHHHHH."

One other thought I had that is so off the mark i shouldn't say it but here goes. Godsmack just released a new album, bought one for my bro for his bday (he likes em) and listend to it. They actually tried to make a sequel to Voodoo and totally fucked it up. My point is that there are a lot of bands that try to do a tribal, oriental, or some weird ancient cultural thing and end up looking like douchebags. so maybe Lipan is supposed to be funny and not taken seriously, kind of a mockery of modern rock, much like Maynards Dick

What's funnier about "Voodoo" is that the tribal feel of it was ripped off from a Mad Season song called "Long Gone Day". Of course, they don't take anything from any bands that Layne Staley was involved with. :)

TurdEye13
05-05-2006, 02:07 PM
best one since Intermission

Loveboat Captain
05-05-2006, 02:08 PM
best one since Intermission

Agreed.

seneca77
05-05-2006, 08:25 PM
usefull idiot was my old favorite

eternalnuisance.com
09-20-2006, 08:59 PM