PDA

View Full Version : Stereoscopic Beer...

AzazelTheGoat
05-02-2006, 08:25 PM
I think I might lose my vision by looking at these 3d pictures too much. Can anyone pick out anything of note? There are lots of little details. For example, what kind of beer is on the desk in the Maynard picture? Does anyone appreciate the stereoscopic lenses on Adam's desk? I thought that was kind of clever. What can you pick out?

Steventh
05-02-2006, 08:32 PM
My question... what exactly is that light thing in Danny's picture?

AzazelTheGoat
05-02-2006, 08:36 PM
My question... what exactly is that light thing in Danny's picture?

I don't know... it might have some occult meaning. The light\smoke goes behind him... to what? Do you notice the kabbalistic plaque on the wall behind him, with the sephirot diagram?

confidereme
05-02-2006, 08:37 PM
agreed, what is the mystery flame?

AzazelTheGoat
05-02-2006, 08:41 PM
I'm calling it an urn or a lamp... notice how there is obviously something inside. Looks like it might be a liquid.

Briznitch
05-02-2006, 10:08 PM
The stereoscopic camera setup on the desk in front of Adam - very front lower left. They are taped together just like the tutorial on his myspace page. The only other thing I notice on Adam's page is the photos on the desk, the stereoscopic goggles, and the whole setup on the table in back left is the stuff in the photo on the page after Adam. Same with the stuff on the desk/Danny.

OneAndOne
05-02-2006, 10:16 PM
The light just looks like an effect. Ever take a long exposure and move a light?

lateralusman462
05-02-2006, 10:27 PM
i noticed that too. it seems there's a pattern with each of the photos of the band member.

the page after adam has closeups of shit on the table behind him.

the page after justin has the same eagle that he's holding with the same candles in the room

the page after danny has closeups of the same shit that's on the bottom-right side of his desk

the only one i can't figure out is manard. the image after him is of the fetus in the skull. the only thing i can come up with is that the profile position of the skull is in the same position as maynard's reflection in the mirror. maybe that's supposed to be his skull on the next page?

justify_denials
05-02-2006, 10:29 PM
It's a sword!!! depending on how you look at it........I moved the lense a bit more to the right and looked more with my left eye.......it looked like a sword!!!

Scrunzset
05-02-2006, 11:39 PM
Danny's a sssooooooooouuuuullllll takerrrr!

Blanket_509
05-03-2006, 12:17 AM
The light in Danny's picture could be the element phosphorus (obviously not real, the real stuff is poisonous). It was originally discovered centuries ago (I think the 1600's) by Hennig Brand, a European Alchemist. Brand made the discovery while searching for the fabled "philosopher's stone", a substance which would turn base metals (like lead) into gold (leaden grudges into gold?).

That's just a guess though, I'm probably wrong.

Here's a painting of Brand discovering Phosphorus...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/Henning_brand.jpg