PDA

View Full Version : Those with nearsighted vision ..read!

Carny_Handles
05-02-2006, 05:29 PM
I just noticed something cool today, if i take my contacts out and look at the images pretty close up, almost to the point where the glasses would be i can see the images in its true stereoscopic form just how i can view it with my contacts in while looking through the glasses. i have very bad nearsighted vision (-8.5..dont laugh) but its pretty cool because i can see things up-close alot better than the normal population. If you have nearsighted vision (you can see things up-close in detail but things far away are blurry) take out your contacts or glasses then look at the images!! :D

Jimmeny
05-02-2006, 05:35 PM
So basically, if you're crossedeyed, you can see these images naturally. Wow, Tool are so clever.

speakfree07
05-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Even if you have good sight, you dont need the glasses. I tried but when I cross my eyes I cant focus them. The lenses do most of the work for you.

paraflux
05-02-2006, 06:56 PM
for christ's sake people... Artwork forum!

Carny_Handles
05-02-2006, 07:21 PM
So basically, if you're crossedeyed, you can see these images naturally. Wow, Tool are so clever.

how does nearsighted vision=crosseyed you twat?

do you think those glasses you put on to see the stereoscopic imagery make you cross eyed? no they're glasses that make you nearsighted put those on and look at things up close.. see alot of detail huh? yeah those with nearsighted vision can do that by removing their contacts or glasses.

However if i try and look far away the vision turns to shit, just like if i were to take out my contacts.. yeah my vision sucks.. :D

Seriously everyone, give me the benifit of the doubt, put those goggles up to your eyes and look at something really close up.. like your desk or something.. very detailed right? Like under a magnifiying glass huh, well thats EXACTLY what its like when i take my contacts out, my far vision sucks but i can see upclose very well.

Alistair_Carson
05-02-2006, 07:32 PM
for christ's sake people... Artwork forum!

But that would mean there would be no more of these threads in the generic section?!?!?

Oh, wait.

aicrag88
05-02-2006, 07:51 PM
I just noticed something cool today, if i take my contacts out and look at the images pretty close up, almost to the point where the glasses would be i can see the images in its true stereoscopic form just how i can view it with my contacts in while looking through the glasses. i have very bad nearsighted vision (-8.5..dont laugh) but its pretty cool because i can see things up-close alot better than the normal population. If you have nearsighted vision (you can see things up-close in detail but things far away are blurry) take out your contacts or glasses then look at the images!! :D

kewl thnx i have the same problem

Carny_Handles
05-02-2006, 08:06 PM
not a problem! glad i could pass the info along, it dosent change how the image looks but its something cool i found out.

JeffSnow
05-02-2006, 08:33 PM

Ok, First of all you don't view these images CROSS EYED. YOU VIEW THEM PARALLEL EYED. SECOND YOU ARE A TWAT.

T1000
05-03-2006, 01:50 AM
i tried it lol. im -8 in both eyes.. so im almost as bad as the OP. i can truly say that its the only good thing that my horrible eyesight has brought along with it.

Jimmeny
05-03-2006, 02:27 AM
rofl
God, you guys can't take a joke!
At all.