PDA

View Full Version : I heard the message clearly......

holy reality
03-29-2003, 03:29 PM
This is the weirdest thing, and I just now remembered it.

I was in a sleep like state on a bus trip and listening to no quarter, and I HEARD the message CLEARLY ......... but I can't for the life of me remember it, I think it did indeed say "radical reasons, you defy" or something like that like someone else brought up......... but damn I am not making this up, I was hearing it in my subconcious while I was half asleep and I could understand it fully, and I remember thinking how I have to tell people that I heard the message, and then it just totally got wiped from my memory after I woke up, and I didn't even remember that I had heard it until just now a few seconds ago......

It was like I was hearing things that I shouldn't normally hear, and my hearing was really good, and I could pick up his words so easily, and after I had woken up I do recall thinking that I am hearing things really differently and noticing all sorts of weird things I wouldn't normally notice.

Maybe it was all just a dream, maybe it wasn't real, but I really do think I heard it..... and it would make sense to hear it while you are half asleep, because your subconcious is doing all the hearing and thinking for you, and it is a subliminal message basically, since it isn't perceived with your concious mind very well.

if anyone wants to hear the message i recommend listening to the song while you are sleeping or falling alseep, perhaps just playing it on a loop while you sleep, but you need to be partially awake in order to assure that your mind isn't just totally making up what you are hearing.... and i was indeed half awake and conciously hearing it, which makes me think it was for real

brace_yourself
04-14-2003, 04:48 AM
Yeah i have done that so many times its unreal aye.
the song that i get the most is PushIt of Salival
i think its partionly opening my Thrid Eye but its nothing compared to Shrooms

yllwcrystlstr
04-15-2003, 10:51 AM
if you really open your third eye, you would know it. its not a sutble thing. keep going with the shrooms...

Yiakovos
04-24-2003, 03:03 PM
I guess different people will get different messages from songs while half-asleep. That's the beauty of it, because the message isn't really coming from the song, just your subconscious's interpretation of it.