PDA

View Full Version : Printing error

xineax
05-02-2006, 11:45 AM
I don't know if this is a printing error or what. The last stereoscopic image that says "Tool: 10000 Days" has a little squiggly on the right picture. It's a wierd color and if I could see better, it might appear to be a sanskrit letter. Don't have a magnifying glass...wondering if anyone else saw this.

pjmd3
05-02-2006, 11:57 AM
I don't know if this is a printing error or what. The last stereoscopic image that says "Tool: 10000 Days" has a little squiggly on the right picture. It's a wierd color and if I could see better, it might appear to be a sanskrit letter. Don't have a magnifying glass...wondering if anyone else saw this.

i see a red squiggly on the empire state building girls left shoulder that looks like it could be sandscript,i didn't see it right away but then it jumped out at me. its only on the left picture...dont know if thats just for effect though.

thepatient_10k
05-02-2006, 11:58 AM
i have a little squiggly thing on the picture of the hawk.

so0l
05-02-2006, 12:04 PM
i have the same red squiggly on the girls shoulders

adam also has a grey spot to the left of his mouth on the right picture...at first i thought it might have been intentional, like his skull coming through...cause its a pretty cool effect being on one side but not the other....but now i just think it was a blemish from the printing

thats all ive noticed so far

TJP
05-02-2006, 03:06 PM
i have the same red squiggly on the girls shoulders

adam also has a grey spot to the left of his mouth on the right picture...at first i thought it might have been intentional, like his skull coming through...cause its a pretty cool effect being on one side but not the other....but now i just think it was a blemish from the printing

thats all ive noticed so fari see that to but on mine theres also a kinda pink strip that goes across the top of adams head on the left pic but not on the right pic

BDT
05-02-2006, 03:11 PM
I'm not seeing any of this I must of got the good copy.

thepatient_10k
05-02-2006, 03:16 PM
im not really pissed about it, ill sell it for twice the cost on ebay one day

Matt8
05-02-2006, 04:50 PM
the girl hugging the building looks like she has a big cut in her right shoulder.

Topher
05-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Whoever the pressman is that ran this stuff needs to be fired. I see very many defects in my booklet, and with the number of defects you guys are pointing out, is inexcusable. The marks are in no way "for effect". The marks are either holes in the blanket or bits and pieces of paper disintegrated and worked into the ink system. Either way, they should definately not be there. I guarantee Tool management paid a FORTUNE for this print job, and to have defects like these, is completely inexcusable.