PDA

View Full Version : In a big nutshell

thirdilied
03-28-2003, 11:34 AM
To me this song means, opening yourself to the possibility of more than what meets the eye, what I think their trying to say here is that life is not as it seems, we have so much to look forward to, and in our eyes we can see what we want, hear what we want, open our eyes to something new swing on the spiral of our divinity, nothing stops everything is changing, and the world is so large we, wish we could hold in the palms of our hands, to keep going is a hope for humanity, and or your own well being knowing this life as you grow, seeing one color to another, making you realize that if I didn't see this before, but I'm seeing it now, what else do have to look forward too? Embrace the random, embrace whatever may come.

Othermind
11-25-2003, 07:20 PM
Wow that was deep man, I dont think anyone could understand really what you meant but I think I figured it out!

You have life,
You have you,
You have your cares,
You have your worrys,
but in the end its all life right?
So lets see,
Yeah man.............Thats awsome.

Convoy_X
11-25-2003, 11:46 PM
I think this song is more about doing than being MJK wants us to
"feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral"
I think he is telling us to do something beautyfull and then to show others and let them "feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral" so that they can do there own beautyfull thing and "Spiral out. Keep going, going..."