PDA

View Full Version : DMT?

TheUglyEye
04-30-2006, 02:48 PM
This song reminds me a lots of the alien type trips they experienced in the book DMT the spirit molecule. Also how on high doses of DMT people forget parts of the trip.

Just a thought, but sure sounds similiar.

M.Luther
04-30-2006, 05:08 PM
This song reminds me a lots of the alien type trips they experienced in the book DMT the spirit molecule. Also how on high doses of DMT people forget parts of the trip.

Just a thought, but sure sounds similiar.

well good observation....I dont think there is any doubt that's the premise.
could be any type of hallucigen though. I've felt similar feelings after smoking salvia.
feeling or seeing another un earthly (i wouldnt say alien-like RS points to) presence watching over me or "guiding".
somewhere in this song though, it went very wrong for the participant.

MentalSanityOff
04-30-2006, 06:03 PM
Off topic question: How much salvia do you need to smoke to hallucinate? I can never seem to get there

stattica
04-30-2006, 06:59 PM
I would say the drug this song is more of a bad acid trip rather than something you would get from dmt.

M.Luther
04-30-2006, 07:08 PM
Off topic question: How much salvia do you need to smoke to hallucinate? I can never seem to get there

just depends on the strength of the extract. get some 10x,15x,20x pack in a bowl and smoke.
usually takes 1-2 hits for me. then poof i float away.
oh and always smoke in a dimly lit room, lights kill the trip for me.

smeefsmeef
04-30-2006, 08:21 PM
Salvia makes me feel like shit, don't do it... you just feel confused... like coming down from a bad trip...

Infektfm
05-02-2006, 07:38 AM
Hell yeah, Salvia makes me feel real shitty. Like I way a thousand pounds. I hate those timeloops...

tooldudetool
05-04-2006, 05:14 PM
I would say crank your favorite Tool song, load a fat bowl of 15-20x, try to hold it in as long as possible, lay on the floor in the dark...see you on the other side..