PDA

View Full Version : Everyone say "Caduceus!"

bitter_enigma
04-30-2006, 05:47 AM
Any thoughts about the band members showing their faces again (since Undertow) in the album artwork?

Chort
04-30-2006, 06:23 AM
C-a-d-u-c-e-u-s!

holotrope
04-30-2006, 06:54 AM
Yeah, I had no idea they were SOOOOO hot! I'm totally buying the album now!

Actually, I don't give a shit, and I bought the album anyway. I think the sterescopic stuff is awesome, and those pictures look great through the goggles (plus give you little hints to their personal interests), but honestly it makes no difference if the band are or are not pictured.

The album listening experience rocks, the album art experience rocks, what's left to ponder, amigo?

oneredflag
04-30-2006, 08:34 AM
Yeah, I had no idea they were SOOOOO hot! I'm totally buying the album now!

Actually, I don't give a shit, and I bought the album anyway. I think the sterescopic stuff is awesome, and those pictures look great through the goggles (plus give you little hints to their personal interests), but honestly it makes no difference if the band are or are not pictured.

The album listening experience rocks, the album art experience rocks, what's left to ponder, amigo?
How good will the live shows be this time and what art and visuals will ew see

Kev1326
04-30-2006, 09:05 AM
Wonder if they tell you to bring the glasses to the shows to see extra cool stuff?

A Tad Bit Catatonic
04-30-2006, 02:42 PM
^yeah that would be awesome, but agreed, unlikely^

I don't have the album yet, but have seen the pictures. And I actually enjoy the pics of the band, it's done very tastefully and still a little mysterious. They are good, fun pics, of the men behind the music we love so much. I agree it's a little much to see their beans plastered all over Hit Parader and shit, but as far as the album goes - I enjoy it alot, especially Danny's pic/. He is definitely the one who harnesses the spark isn't he??

BDT
04-30-2006, 04:32 PM
Tool is great because they dont give a fuck about fame and everyone seeing their face, but I dont mind they have their faces in the artwork.

IC
04-30-2006, 06:14 PM
who's tool?

zavlin
04-30-2006, 06:17 PM
who's tool?

i think theyr some sort of entertainment group.

IC
04-30-2006, 06:25 PM
hm. i BET they entertain..if you know what I mean..

bitter_enigma
04-30-2006, 07:10 PM
Maybe they wanted to give Justin an album photo since Paul was on Undertow...
And how do you say caduceus... is it 'ca-do-see-us' or 'ca-doosh-us'?

Kochipahk
04-30-2006, 08:20 PM
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=caduceus

Either is correct.

bitter_enigma
04-30-2006, 11:09 PM
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=caduceus

Either is correct.

Cheers!

tigerf117
05-01-2006, 04:25 AM
who's tool?

I think its a rapper or something, i swear I saw him on BET one time. He had dope rhymes, and lots of cars money and bitches and a fly... oh wait, thats right, thats a screamo emo band now that you mention it. Possibly a pop band? Oh, wait, those are all things I hate. (I dont hate rap, i just hate most of what comes out now a days, talented music is one thing, singing about how you have money and bitches is just gloating).
I like cadooshis better, because it has douche in it.... oh and CADUCEUS!
Fuckin a right doggie
colby

eonphi
05-01-2006, 06:07 AM
didn't they have pictures of themselves in salival too?

vagina patterson
05-01-2006, 10:54 AM
its been a little while since i looked thru that booklet but there are live pictures of the band and i do remember one shot of adam's face i think

Jon_Doh!
05-01-2006, 02:51 PM
There is a pic of them all sitting on the couch naked in ænema.

Agenda
05-01-2006, 02:56 PM
The only album they are not pictured in is Lateralus. And of course 10,000 days. Yes some of the members are pictured in opiate. Even a young Maynard.

vessel
05-01-2006, 04:19 PM
Any thoughts about the band members showing their faces again (since Undertow) in the album artwork?

Since Undertow? What about Aenema? Who else do you think is capable of sucking his own cock and what other three guys would be watching said self-blower? Have you all gone mad! How did nobody reiterate this fact! Have you all just lost your tooleth minds i ask! cue the theme music from matlock. woooo.

hbynoe
05-01-2006, 04:23 PM
we had a abit of them in salival :)
chin..cheek...eyebrows

:)
ha ha

RiffBP
05-01-2006, 04:33 PM
Since Undertow? What about Aenema? Who else do you think is capable of sucking his own cock and what other three guys would be watching said self-blower?

actually, that's a woman in the self-suck position. maynard is on the couch with the others (until he gets up). yeah, check the faq for that one. i'm envious of the show they got.

Agenda
05-01-2006, 04:52 PM
actually, that's a woman in the self-suck position. maynard is on the couch with the others (until he gets up). yeah, check the faq for that one. i'm envious of the show they got.

He throws her a rose

bitter_enigma
05-01-2006, 08:10 PM
Since Undertow? What about Aenema? Who else do you think is capable of sucking his own cock and what other three guys would be watching said self-blower? Have you all gone mad! How did nobody reiterate this fact! Have you all just lost your tooleth minds i ask! cue the theme music from matlock. woooo.

*Slaps head*
I own that particular copy of Aenima, too.
Ok, so we've learnt that they're more often in the artwork than they're not, and I'm a dumbass.

randomhero8823
05-01-2006, 08:15 PM
MJK was the see-through-guy in lateralus...

blabber
05-02-2006, 02:21 AM
hella.