PDA

View Full Version : Secrets???

neveragain
03-27-2003, 05:48 AM
Don't kill me if this is old news, but when I hear ya'll talk about secret messages, and hidden lyrics and such, I never hear ya'll mention Disposition. After the first "Mention this to me" whispered by Maynard, and before the first "Watch the weasther change", there's definately something in there. Who knows what it is? Crank the volume and hear for yourself. Also, again, please don't hate me, I don't want to be the guy who comes here and starts a thread saying "Hey, I figured it out, Aenima is about a big earthquake that basically wipes California from the map", we all think "that guy" is a douche. Any ideas?

Mark D
04-12-2003, 07:17 PM
I think there are a lot of songs where there is a message on a different level of the music. I think there is one in Ticks and Leeches too.

reign3
04-12-2003, 10:18 PM
and reflection has something too definetly. i never hear anybody mention that one either. but i will look out for the one in disposition like neveragain mentioned. check out my thread in the reflection forum. or i guess i can just say what it says here. throughout the song if you listen quietly (you don't even have to crank the volume) you can hear him say something along the lines of "get out of here" it is most obvious at 5:50 but you can hear it at other points too.

somebody really should to a sound edit deal on all the songs. that would be totaly interesting.