PDA

View Full Version : James Redfield??????

deadinholywood
03-26-2003, 09:30 PM
Has anyone read 'The Secret of Shambhala' by James Redfield??? I think that the song Lateralus draws alot of influence from it in particular, the passage 'Over thinking, over analysing, seperates the body from the mind' relates ALOT to what the text is saying. It may just be coincidence but i dont think so, does anyone out there agree with me or am i just crazy?

+Deadohio+
05-09-2003, 02:02 AM
this is not Lisa but her cousin...why did you put that up for? i know i might be over reacting and she will kill me when she finds out...but still that was her idea and she told you...she even gave you the book. She was the one who found the connection between the book and the song... well i just thought i should say something....no hard feelings, since you are friends.
From Alucka

paraflux
05-09-2003, 06:20 AM
I dont think that its that Redfield is a tool fan, just that similar ideas are springing up all over the place. The connection we all share enables us to find these similar ideas along our way. Redfield has been around a good while, have you read the Celestine Prophecy and the Tenth Insight? I think there is an 11th and 12th Insight as well.