PDA

View Full Version : My Own Eulogy

X7001X
03-26-2003, 07:08 PM
I think this song talk about all leaders that promise some thing and brain wash people and at the end they don’t come thorough. Like for example CHRIST, MUHAMED, HITLER and al does leaders of cults that just use the power of convincing people to believe and persuade their own personal goals or ideas.

I also like to think that this song is talking about me because I feel some times I lead people in to doing and believing things. I promise thing that probably will never happen, and then they talk good thing about me. And I realize “IM just a fucking imbecile IM just a worthless liar I will only complicate you trust in me and fall as well “(I also love sober). I wont die for them and yeah I said I would but only because IM standing above the crowed and I have a voice that is strong and loud some one who seemed to feel the same, some one prepare to lead the way and some one that would die for them. Any way that’s just one of the many thing I like from this song because from the first day I heard this song I have never gotten over the intense emotions it makes me feel its pure pleasure, I can easily listen to it five or six times in a row and cant get enough of it its like listening at it like the first time.

tomcat
04-05-2003, 01:43 PM
You're pretty close to the real meaning. Well, I mean the song isn't about you, but it is about false leaders, although I don't know if I would list Hitler and Christ in the same sentence.
You may have read this already, but if you haven't, and you want to hear how close you were:

http://toolshed.down.net/articles/index.php?action=view-article&id=December_1996--Strobe.html

My Disclaimer: He explains about half of the album, so unless you want to loose about half of the mystery of the album, mabye you don't want to read it.