PDA

View Full Version : Billboard Rock Charts Released This Week

slicknickshady
04-27-2006, 04:38 AM
On The Modern Rock Chart 'Vicarious' Debuets at the #2 spot. Thats as high as 'Schism' ever got on the Modern Rock Chart. 'Dani California' is #1.

http://billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Singles&f=Modern+Rock

On The Mainstream Rock Char 'Vicarious' Debuets at the #3 spot. Thats only 1 Spot below the Highest 'Schism' ever got on the Mainstream Chart. 'Dani California' is #1 and 'Speak' is #2.

http://billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Singles&f=Mainstream+Rock

AgentDMT
04-27-2006, 10:53 AM
really i lose faith in people when Godsmack is above T00L on anything.

I really hate Godsmack. Except for maybe their first album.

jack_shit
04-27-2006, 11:52 AM
their first album that sound EXACTLY like Alice In Chains doing Badbrains covers...

blair's man sausage
04-27-2006, 11:58 AM
i saw bits of godsmack on the tonight show or some shit last night....they fucking sucked

slicknickshady
04-27-2006, 12:05 PM
the single is catchy buy thats what Bearshare and Limewire are for. To download hit songs by shitty bands.

badshirt
04-27-2006, 12:09 PM
That Chili Peppers single is a disaster. They haven't had a good record since Blood Sugar - I can't believe people eat that shit up. And a double disc yet - I can't imagine how aweful the worst of the tracks will be.

the great collapse
04-27-2006, 12:11 PM
i like the new chili peppers single, even if it does sound like a recycled version of "last dance with mary jane" during most parts.

badshirt
04-27-2006, 12:13 PM
I just think their sound hasn't evolved at all since the album following Blood Sugar.
Its possible that I'm being a dick about this one - I used to love them in middle school years and into high school.

Its cool though. I can dig that you dig it.

AgentDMT
04-27-2006, 05:17 PM
i was gonna say i hate bands that do the whole naked pictures thing (Blink 182, RHCP) but then i realized, T00L does that too.... god damn contradictions.

jackfriday
04-28-2006, 03:01 AM
I just think their sound hasn't evolved at all since the album following Blood Sugar.
Its possible that I'm being a dick about this one - I used to love them in middle school years and into high school.

Its cool though. I can dig that you dig it.

have you listened to "californication" and "by the way" all the way through?
i don't think so.
they are widely recognized as being their best efforts to date....even over "blood sugar".
"by the way" also happens to be my favorite rhcp record.
i'm looking forward to "stadium arcadium", although i'm not crazy about 'dani california'

badshirt
04-28-2006, 03:36 AM
have you listened to "californication" and "by the way" all the way through?
i don't think so.
they are widely recognized as being their best efforts to date....even over "blood sugar".
"by the way" also happens to be my favorite rhcp record.
i'm looking forward to "stadium arcadium", although i'm not crazy about 'dani california'

I've listened to Californication but not "by the way". Thats why I'm saying I could just be acting like a d-bag on this one.

Rexmentula
04-28-2006, 07:32 PM
http://modernrock.com/charts/

Briznitch
04-28-2006, 07:36 PM
really i lose faith in people when Godsmack is above T00L on anything.

I really hate Godsmack. Except for maybe their first album.
It's just radio. fuck it. I'd rather my favorite band was lower on the ratings charts. Godsmack can stay there, so their songs get played out quicker on the radio, as usual. Considering, ya know, that they SUCK and all.

Ratings don't mean dick. But I suppose it's always cool to see a good band up in the top 3 or 5. Good job guys!