PDA

View Full Version : lemon juices to enhance a trip

kyyuulle
04-26-2006, 08:35 PM
anyone else realize this?

it's probably already been said, but I've heard that mescaline trips (peyote) can be enhanced by drinking lemon juice...has something to do with the citric acid

thought it went nicely with the lyric

tewlarmyof1
04-26-2006, 08:37 PM
I know that vitamin C in general helps to level out most highs, you know, bring you down to a comfortable level, help stop bad trips and such.

kyyuulle
04-26-2006, 08:39 PM
ah, then this is highly plausable

thepatient_10k
04-26-2006, 09:20 PM
it actually sobers you up, from my experience at least. It mellows out bad trip outs.

theprosperone
04-26-2006, 09:35 PM
I know that vitamin C in general helps to level out most highs, you know, bring you down to a comfortable level, help stop bad trips and such.

This isn't true and neither is citric acid enhancing a trip. Citric acid could only help release the drug from its carrier into your system faster. Citric acid would help extract the mescaline from the cactus or psilocybin from the mushrooms slightly faster if you combine them before ingesting. Lots of drug myths out there, go to www.mycotopia.net to find real answers or at least www.erowid.org

The only thing to bring you down from a trip on mescaline, psilocybin or Lsd is a heavy dose of sedatives such as valium or thorazine. The only thing that can ACTUALLY enhance a trip(besides the good ole placebo effect) is an MAOI such as harmaline. There are lots of natural and man made maois out there but it is dangerous if you don't follow the diet restrictions that go along with taking them. Also MAOIs and Mescaline are a bad combination because Mescaline is actually more like an amphetamine than a tryptamine like lsd and psilocybin.

Seethus
04-26-2006, 11:12 PM
Wtf has this got to do with the discussion of this song?...

Nietzsche's Dead
04-26-2006, 11:34 PM
0RanGe juice is yummy too, and a classic at that ;)

Blyker
04-27-2006, 02:06 AM
isnt lemon juice used in films to make teh eyes of actors water/cry when they need to shed tears in the film?

kyyuulle
04-27-2006, 06:30 AM
Wtf has this got to do with the discussion of this song?...
"Got lemon juice up in your eye"

seemyshadowchanging
05-10-2006, 11:09 AM
I was also wondering about this lyric especially how it fits with the verse before about the shades of chosen indigo,how does lemon juice pertain to this?

Elepherious
05-10-2006, 11:25 AM
This isn't true and neither is citric acid enhancing a trip. Citric acid could only help release the drug from its carrier into your system faster. Citric acid would help extract the mescaline from the cactus or psilocybin from the mushrooms slightly faster if you combine them before ingesting. Lots of drug myths out there, go to www.mycotopia.net to find real answers or at least www.erowid.org

The only thing to bring you down from a trip on mescaline, psilocybin or Lsd is a heavy dose of sedatives such as valium or thorazine. The only thing that can ACTUALLY enhance a trip(besides the good ole placebo effect) is an MAOI such as harmaline. There are lots of natural and man made maois out there but it is dangerous if you don't follow the diet restrictions that go along with taking them. Also MAOIs and Mescaline are a bad combination because Mescaline is actually more like an amphetamine than a tryptamine like lsd and psilocybin.

ya, its helps the highs come on sooner, in general terms, its big with acid and mescaline, (mescalin mostly) due to the some times prolonged wait for the trip to take place.

mommyluvsmusic
05-10-2006, 11:46 AM
isnt lemon juice used in films to make teh eyes of actors water/cry when they need to shed tears in the film?

Thats the interpretation I'm getting.

Now your weeping shades of chosen indigo got lemon juice up in you eye.....

EQUALS

Purposely making oneself cry to create sympathy....

JMO