PDA

View Full Version : Divisive thoughts

panchochichi
04-26-2006, 12:02 PM
Blair refers to maynard in connection with Captain Nemo in the december 2004 newsletter. In the mystery orders, a NEMO (which means NO MAN in latin because the aspirant has paradoxically become EVERY MAN in potential) is a man who has reached 9=2 degree, which is Chokmah or a state of wisdom, which is thought of as a wordless state.
Before that, 8=3 is the station of Binah or understanding. It refers to the analytic, distinguishing aspects of thought.
In other words, splitting everything RIGHT IN TWO. Division in thought, division in action etc. Think of wisdom as the water and understanding as the pipes. You have to travel upstream to reach the source and overcome the tendency to divide everything i.e. good evil, my land not yours..on and on..

Im not saying they wrote this song with this model in mind, but their involvement with the occult is bound to influence their expression..

panchochichi
04-27-2006, 12:15 AM
bump

No thoughts? too abstract?

Stev
04-27-2006, 12:59 AM
I generally consider myself pretty well versed in things esoteric, philosophical, theological, spiritual and such - and I have no friggin clue what you're talking about :)

But it sounds interesting...