PDA

View Full Version : To the anti hoax camp

conkersdeep
04-25-2006, 11:33 AM
I've noticed a lot the past week that out of the two sides (pro hoax and not) that those of you who do not believe in the hoax are really aggressive to those who put the theory out there and those that support it.
Guys , it is just speculation. Theres nothing wrong with posting conspiricy theories about the new material.
I've been sceptical about the new material since the leak but hey, I could be wrong, and if I am so what. But all of you out there who have gotten their noses out of joint over this are gonna look like proper tools coe may2nd if the onspiracy theorist out there are proved correct.

erosfO
04-25-2006, 11:35 AM
blabla

great posting
thanks for this NEW point

comatose
04-25-2006, 11:49 AM
I've noticed a lot the past week that out of the two sides (pro hoax and not) that those of you who do not believe in the hoax are really aggressive to those who put the theory out there and those that support it.
Guys , it is just speculation. Theres nothing wrong with posting conspiricy theories about the new material.
I've been sceptical about the new material since the leak but hey, I could be wrong, and if I am so what. But all of you out there who have gotten their noses out of joint over this are gonna look like proper tools coe may2nd if the onspiracy theorist out there are proved correct.

Pro hoax or not, if youre on this message board you pretty much suck
at this point.

spiiiral
04-25-2006, 11:53 AM
Pro hoax or not, if youre on this message board you pretty much suck
at this point.

or .. how about this is the 'rumors' section where theories and whatnot belong?

and..unless i'm mistaking..wouldn't you have to be on this board to be posting?

Cucumber_11
04-25-2006, 12:55 PM
or .. how about this is the 'rumors' section where theories and whatnot belong?

and..unless i'm mistaking..wouldn't you have to be on this board to be posting?

Not if you got someone to transcribe your thoughts for you.

NEHAH!

spiiiral
04-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Not if you got someone to transcribe your thoughts for you.

NEHAH!

there's always that..

Window Licker
04-26-2006, 01:55 PM
Circuit City is in on the hoax! They posted hoax previews (http://tinyurl.com/olkd4)!

resonance.
04-26-2006, 04:07 PM
I'm here because I'm very confused and trying to rationalize what happened to the band I know and love after 5 years.

fault
04-26-2006, 04:39 PM
I'm here because I'm very confused and trying to rationalize what happened to the band I know and love after 5 years.

I think thats my new sig. But change 5 to 12.

SoulEdge
04-26-2006, 04:40 PM
This thread needs to be moved to Lies.

fault
04-26-2006, 04:43 PM
This thread needs to be moved to Lies.

Agreed. The hoax idea was blown outta the water several days ago.

black_rose
04-26-2006, 05:42 PM
Circuit City is in on the hoax! They posted hoax previews (http://tinyurl.com/olkd4)!

Has anyone checked the credits for the album on the page this guy put a link to, you should.

Without mentioning what it says i'd say it is f*@*ing suspicious.

Lagomorph
04-26-2006, 05:44 PM
why is that suspicious?

black_rose
04-26-2006, 05:52 PM
why is that suspicious?

It credits the band for the production? I can't remember the guys name but i'm sure someone else produced it. The sites probably run by idiots?

Lagomorph
04-26-2006, 05:56 PM
no, tool produced it, joe barresi engineered it.

resonance.
04-26-2006, 10:01 PM
I think thats my new sig. But change 5 to 12.

I meant the five years since the last album. Ive been listening longer than that.

theprosperone
04-26-2006, 10:11 PM

They evolved and matured. Its beautiful really.

T-13h
04-26-2006, 10:30 PM

Hey, personally I think there's a GOD so who am I to complain.......

ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr