PDA

View Full Version : Perfect.

britishempire
04-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Tool's May 2nd release will come in a plastic wrapper with "tool - 10,000 days" printed on it, but inside that, the artwork will not be the same as the one we've seen on toolband and amazon etc. There will be no title on the actual packaging. The track names and lyrics will be included, but they will be printed in a symbolic-language that no one can read (translations will follow in a year or so).

The CD itself will play the album that has been leaked.

Until you work out that the label can be peeled off to reveal that the CD is actually double sided. The hidden side contains the new album proper. The one on the first side (which has been leaked) is actually a collection re-recorded and remastered tracks based on songs from Tool's old albums which were not released at the time.

Have fun.

Volrath
04-25-2006, 08:17 AM
Stop lying

Windir
04-25-2006, 08:18 AM
Did you just made that up yourself or do you have a link to support this rumor?

britishempire
04-25-2006, 08:20 AM
I made it up.

But I strongly expect the new album will have some kind of trick to it, even once it's in my hands.

Windir
04-25-2006, 08:22 AM
Made it up? Why then, if I may ask, did you made a thread for it?

britishempire
04-25-2006, 08:26 AM
Because I felt like it.

Why, should I have asked you first?

PS: please stop saying "made" instead of "make", it's deeply annoying.

Windir
04-25-2006, 08:28 AM
No - but I see no real (good) reason why you should make a thread about something you made up considering the new album. It aint a rumor, but you just started one. Perhaps you could've skipped through the forum for one of the other '10,000 Days Artwork' threads and post your comment in there.

Just a suggestion.

Edit: P.S. So is all this shit piling up in this forums.

britishempire
04-25-2006, 08:30 AM
I guess I should've stated that it was a guess.

A guess with backing in everything I've seen, I may add. Right down to the picture of the album with the disc covered in eyes with what looks like a hidden dics compartment in the case.

So it's not a "lie" as such, because I believe it to be true.

FistFck
04-25-2006, 08:40 AM
ur an asshole. just think of how many of our gullable members will ruin count upon count of new cd's just to find that hidden album! u cunt.

( ;) just kiddin)

Windir
04-25-2006, 08:42 AM
So it's not a "lie" as such, because I believe it to be true.

I never said anything about it being a lie, eh, it isnt really a rumor either. You just stated something you wish would happen. That's all there is to it and not quite more.