PDA

View Full Version : With Teeth...

PsychoX_02568
04-25-2006, 05:08 AM
May 3rd, 2005

WHO ELSE IS PSYCHED!?!11

FistFck
04-25-2006, 05:35 AM
is that really when it came out? damn, it seems like a couple of months ago.....

PsychoX_02568
04-25-2006, 05:40 AM
I enjoy this album.

perhan
04-25-2006, 05:45 AM
damn....noooo...exactly one year after that dissapointment , here comes another, even bigger one...nooooooooooooo

FistFck
04-25-2006, 05:46 AM
its pretty good. some of the songs are kind of..... eh. but overall its got some strong music on there (love is not enough, the hand that feeds, everyday is exactly the same, beside you in time, sunspots, right where it belongs). nothing will ever compare to the fragile, imho.

PsychoX_02568
04-25-2006, 05:48 AM
its pretty good. some of the songs are kind of..... eh. but overall its got some strong music on there (love is not enough, the hand that feeds, everyday is exactly the same, beside you in time, sunspots, right where it belongs). nothing will ever compare to the fragile, imho.

The Fragile is a beautiful piece of music, The Downward Spiral closely follows it.

CallofCthulhu
04-25-2006, 08:00 AM
Dont even compare that crock of shit album to Tool.

PsychoX_02568
04-25-2006, 08:04 AM
Dont even compare that crock of shit album to Tool.

Why do you get all the love in the world?
'cause I need to watch things die (from a distance)

Descencia
04-25-2006, 08:06 AM
With Teeth is better than 10,000 Days by far. I like it a lot because it's more straightforward and reminds me of Pretty Hate Machine. To me it's like NIN Begins. Sort of like a reboot.

placidium
04-25-2006, 08:14 AM
you shut the fuck up.

Volrath
04-25-2006, 08:14 AM
With Teeth is better than 10,000 Days by far. I like it a lot because it's more straightforward and reminds me of Pretty Hate Machine. To me it's like NIN Begins. Sort of like a reboot.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no seriously, that was some funny shit

CallofCthulhu
04-25-2006, 08:23 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no seriously, that was some funny shit

I had a sweet giggle at that one too. Trent Reznor has gone so EMO its beyond reversal. You go to an NIN show now and what do you see? You see some hardcore older fans, obviously PISSED off at the world. You see a bunch of emo cuntrags. You see a bunch of hardcore older fans, normally pissed off at the world, redirect their hate to the emo cuntrags. Fuck NIN. The Fragile was their LAST good album. Goodbye Trent.

Mooseifer
04-25-2006, 08:39 AM

No... you reboot.

FistFck
04-25-2006, 08:43 AM
um. i had a blast at the show. great crowd, great music, the new cd is good. jesus christ yall are just some cynical bastards... nitpicking at EVERY minute discrepancy, as if it should have been tailor made just for you. get over yourselves, and realize that it wasnt made for you. hmph.

holotrope
04-25-2006, 08:49 AM

And 10k days isn't a throwback to undertow?? maybe you don't think so, but I really do... It's like they went back in time before aenima and lateralus, and progressed with different elements of the undertow sound/style.

With Teeth, on the other hand, was more like if Trent went back in time to when he made pretty hate machine, but spent his time doing E at gay-bars instead of heroin in a basement. The Fragile was just way too good to be followed by that.

TheJake
04-25-2006, 08:50 AM
I had a sweet giggle at that one too. Trent Reznor has gone so EMO its beyond reversal. You go to an NIN show now and what do you see? You see some hardcore older fans, obviously PISSED off at the world. You see a bunch of emo cuntrags. You see a bunch of hardcore older fans, normally pissed off at the world, redirect their hate to the emo cuntrags. Fuck NIN. The Fragile was their LAST good album. Goodbye Trent.

Uhh when I go to a NIN show I basically see the same people I see when I go to a Tool show. To say "fuck NIN. The Fragile was their LAST good album." is pretty ridiculous considering he made one album you didn't like. Considering the change of pace from TDS from TF it is safe to assume that he does not plan on releasing the same album twice. I like NIN and I like With_Teeth. It isn't perfect, but it is still a solid album. It is cool if you don't like the CD, but please come up with a better and more logical argument.

holotrope
04-25-2006, 08:51 AM
um. i had a blast at the show. great crowd, great music, the new cd is good. jesus christ yall are just some cynical bastards... nitpicking at EVERY minute discrepancy, as if it should have been tailor made just for you. get over yourselves, and realize that it wasnt made for you. hmph.

They do still kick ass live.

Descencia
04-25-2006, 08:54 AM
Uhh when I go to a NIN show I basically see the same people I see when I go to a Tool show. To say "fuck NIN. The Fragile was their LAST good album." is pretty ridiculous considering he made one album you didn't like. Considering the change of pace from TDS from TF it is safe to assume that he does not plan on releasing the same album twice. I like NIN and I like With_Teeth. It isn't perfect, but it is still a solid album. It is cool if you don't like the CD, but please come up with a better and more logical argument.

Yeah i'm not really sure where all the hate for With Teeth comes from. It's a good album. The Fragile is good but overblown. WT is back to basics and he came up with good songs. Explain why it actually sucks instead of flaming like a drooling Toolemming.

Descencia
04-25-2006, 08:56 AM
you like pearl jam and thus are even wrong-er.

Ok stalk-er.

CallofCthulhu
04-25-2006, 08:58 AM

With Teeth is emo pop electronica. That is a fact and a logical argument. Trent went from being completely hate filled to being completely emo. Look at the god damn promo pics for NIN now, COME ON!

Descencia
04-25-2006, 09:02 AM
10,000 Days is emo.

CallofCthulhu
04-25-2006, 09:09 AM
merely coincidence that you happened to post last in the 2 most recently posted in threads

huh? i was just in the shower