PDA

View Full Version : The best part about this leak is...

omnitronic
04-24-2006, 10:43 PM
That come May 2nd, half of you are going to look like fucking idiots! I love it. If the leak is real, all of the conspiracy theorists are going to have to hang their heads in shame for acting like raving lunatics who Blair managed to massage into a quivering paste of paranoia; and if the leak is fake, all the folks who talk about how this is Tool's greatest album are going to look like the biggest fucktards in the universe (especially that dude who ate a bunch of mushrooms and got all "ancient civilization" on the thing)! Amazing! Little did I know how much it would pay off to not listen to the leak. It is like being the only sane person in a room full of screaming mental patients who are wetting their pants and shitting themselves because they ate the brown acid. Beautiful. I have never seen such mayhem. I love you Tool. See you in Seattle on the 2nd when the actual album comes out.

seadonkey
04-24-2006, 10:47 PM
wetting their pants and shitting themselves
This part of your post lets me know that you at least listened to Rosetta Stoned. You're a liar.

Nietzsche's Dead
04-24-2006, 10:57 PM
Wow. I love how you just said, 'the best part of the new TOOL album is that I get to laugh at people when theyre wrong!! The faults of others just make me so damn happy!'

Nice thread. Really.

Absolutely great. I love it. I think it's the best of all time. And it's DEFFINITELY sooo much better and more interesting than all the conspiracy/bashing posts that have been made!!

omnitronic
04-24-2006, 11:00 PM
Wow. I love how you just said, 'the best part of the new TOOL album is that I get to laugh at people when theyre wrong!! The faults of others just make me so damn happy!'

Nice thread. Really.

Absolutely great. I love it. I think it's the best of all time. And it's DEFFINITELY sooo much better and more interesting than all the conspiracy/bashing posts that have been made!!

The best part of the leak...not the album. The best part about the album is that it is a new Tool album.

omnitronic
04-24-2006, 11:20 PM
This part of your post lets me know that you at least listened to Rosetta Stoned. You're a liar.

??? The only thing I have heard is Vicarious. I have not read any lyrics at all, however I have checked out the alleged album artwork. I am pure, like a soft scented virgin.

dancingflame
04-25-2006, 01:08 AM
goddamn- I guess you shit your bed again and now you want tell everybody but don`t know how so you just made up this stupid thread...the best thing about this leak is that it proof tool have idiot-fans...EVERY LITTLE ONE OF THEM!!!!

Satival Tributary
04-25-2006, 05:45 AM
and if the leak is fake, all the folks who talk about how this is Tool's greatest album are going to look like the biggest fucktards in the universe
Even if it is not 10,000 Days, it's still a Tool album.

FistFck
04-25-2006, 05:52 AM
ummmm sorry bud. if your life is that sad that your gonna get enjoyment out of seeing people's ideas being proven wrong, then i guess were all just gonna sit here and look at you with empty stares of disbelief. its pretty pathetic that you enjoy contributing nothing but an empty wager on both sides of the arguement, and your post supports neither side. your a pussy for not taking a stand, and your out of your mind if you think any of us give a shit about your opinion. eh ehmm. and on that note, have a wonderful and safe week.

badgertool
04-25-2006, 06:15 AM
The best part of the leak...not the album. The best part about the album is that it is a new Tool album.
AMEN!!! Tool has way too much integrety to put out a sham album. Not to mention that whereas the mix on the leak sound a little rough in places, it is a great album! Can't wait to see them live on May 8.

omnitronic
04-25-2006, 06:24 AM
ummmm sorry bud. if your life is that sad that your gonna get enjoyment out of seeing people's ideas being proven wrong, then i guess were all just gonna sit here and look at you with empty stares of disbelief. its pretty pathetic that you enjoy contributing nothing but an empty wager on both sides of the arguement, and your post supports neither side. your a pussy for not taking a stand, and your out of your mind if you think any of us give a shit about your opinion. eh ehmm. and on that note, have a wonderful and safe week.

I have not "taken a stand" because I have not listened to the leak, so I have no opinion on it. As far as being "pathetic": I take usually take no pleasure in watching people's ideas get shot down, what I do take pleasure in is seeing all the cannibalism that this board has subjected itself to for the last month come to an end. I come here to join in the excitement of a new Tool album on the horizon. But I have found that that excitement has been ruined by all the assholes that could not wait, had to download the leak, and now are ruining it for everyone else by screaming and crying about whether the album is real or not, whether the production is shit or not, whether Maynard’s vocals are bad or not. It has been depressing and taken all the fun out of waiting for this album. So now, yes, it has driven me to the point of taking pleasure in seeing half of these people get shot down and made to SHUT THE FUCK UP. My point is that downloading the leak seems to have ruined the album for a lot of people, and now they have been spending a week or two trying to ruin it for everyone else. I am fed up and had to put it out there. There are more than two sides to this argument: there are still some of us that are waiting for May 2nd. That is where I am placing my wager. Try to understand that.

Supergroup
04-25-2006, 06:25 AM
you are all stupid. The leak sounds thin compared to what we will hear on May 2. I have Vicarious Radio Promo... much thicker and awesome.

LeperKhan
04-25-2006, 09:29 AM
I have not "taken a stand" because I have not listened to the leak, so I have no opinion on it. As far as being "pathetic": I take usually take no pleasure in watching people's ideas get shot down, what I do take pleasure in is seeing all the cannibalism that this board has subjected itself to for the last month come to an end. I come here to join in the excitement of a new Tool album on the horizon. But I have found that that excitement has been ruined by all the assholes that could not wait, had to download the leak, and now are ruining it for everyone else by screaming and crying about whether the album is real or not, whether the production is shit or not, whether Maynard’s vocals are bad or not. It has been depressing and taken all the fun out of waiting for this album. So now, yes, it has driven me to the point of taking pleasure in seeing half of these people get shot down and made to SHUT THE FUCK UP. My point is that downloading the leak seems to have ruined the album for a lot of people, and now they have been spending a week or two trying to ruin it for everyone else. I am fed up and had to put it out there. There are more than two sides to this argument: there are still some of us that are waiting for May 2nd. That is where I am placing my wager. Try to understand that.

If you didn't want to hear people talk about whether the leak was a hoax, you should've stayed away from:

1. The rumor forum.

If you didn't want to hear people talk about the leak as a whole, then you should've stayed away from:

1. This entire 10,000 days board.

You should've taken the blue pill, buddy.