PDA

View Full Version : WOW!!! I feel like a usefull idiot!!!/must have been high!!!

Earmuffs
04-24-2006, 08:52 PM
i have been listening to what i thought was the song "the pot" since saturday. then after reading some posts on the msg board (and my own suspicions*) started to think that something was up. so as tool preaches, i dug a little deeper, and realized the segue song titled "the pot" that i downloaded and have been listening to non-stop along with the 10 others since i got the album was out of place. You have got to love the world of file sharing web sites!!!! i have since acquired the real** version of the song and dig it. much better than the crap that preceded it!

**Conspiracy theorists/hoax album believers salivate ......NOW!!!! UNLESS the song i have been listening to IS the real song and you are all listening to the new Maroon 5 leaked album????????

**I thought this was a little weird considering that it came immediately before an OTHER segue song.

Cant wait to purchase the album next tuesday as to hear it in all of its uncompressed greatness as well as hear rosetta stoned live in oaktown 48hrs later!!!!!

DON IOTAE
04-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Dude, your so lucky you get to see them live...

Now for the dissin'

You downloaded a version of 10k days which had pot as a segue? lol

talk about bad luck!

Well, what else do you think of the song? I loved it as soon as I heard it. It's catchy. But Vic is better.

Peace out.

[ænima]
04-25-2006, 05:25 PM
ageed..i was gonna get tickets for the Seattle show...till i read it was only limited to US residents only...:(

rocco
04-27-2006, 11:13 AM
aenima - how do they check that? IDs? That's pretty lame.

STA
04-27-2006, 11:21 AM
']ageed..i was gonna get tickets for the Seattle show...till i read it was only limited to US residents only...:(

US residents only? What the hell?