PDA

View Full Version : this song is clearly about..

eleventh minute
04-24-2006, 05:58 PM
a father who is a fat bastard who watches tv all day and night and does nothing but sing crappy lullaby's to his children. Further more, the guy loves to eat chicken. this can be deducted from "drowned by grave and ground" which most people dont know is a derivided of latin where grave and ground is pronounced gravengrund. so being drowned by chicken, or eating chicken non stop.

usa4jer
04-24-2006, 06:00 PM
Ah, everything's about chicken if you pronounce it right.

Randall
04-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Yes, and Tool spent 2 years to write about "fat bastards that watch t.v. all day and each chicken". Your clearly an idiot,

eleventh minute
04-24-2006, 11:30 PM
Yes, and Tool spent 2 years to write about "fat bastards that watch t.v. all day and each chicken". Your clearly an idiot,

I always love the one who doesnt catch humor and takes it seriously, then in turn makes themself look stupid. it took 2 years to write this one song? learn something new everyday. and yes, chicken is universal, in any language it can sound like anything.

Nietzsche's Dead
04-24-2006, 11:45 PM
a father who is a fat bastard who watches tv all day and night and does nothing but sing crappy lullaby's to his children. Further more, the guy loves to eat chicken. this can be deducted from "drowned by grave and ground" which most people dont know is a derivided of laten where grave and ground is pronounced gravengrund. so being drowned by chicken, or eating chicken non stop.

first of all - your spelling is absolutely terrible... so stop trying to sound intelligent (or simply learn how to use dictionary.com, fucker. :)

second - you're not very funny :/

laxxx3204
04-25-2006, 12:31 AM
<3 11thmin

cat86
04-25-2006, 03:06 AM
damn 11th min pwned Randall

eleventh minute
04-25-2006, 09:43 AM
first of all - your spelling is absolutely terrible... so stop trying to sound intelligent (or simply learn how to use dictionary.com, fucker. :)

second - you're not very funny :/

why would i need to go to dictionary.com when i have lovely people like you to point out my errors for me :)

fugitive538
04-25-2006, 01:11 PM
Finally, i've got it! Chicken, of course! - probably there was something about chickens on Lateralus, that i didnt catch?
(please enlighten me, cause in my language <'chicken'> doesnt really sound like making sense, so probably thats why it's difficult for me to find the chickens between the lines.:))

ID-entity
04-25-2006, 09:47 PM
I always love the one who doesnt catch humor and takes it seriously, then in turn makes themself look stupid. it took 2 years to write this one song? learn something new everyday. and yes, chicken is universal, in any language it can sound like anything.

Chicken is universal because it tastes like everything.

Vicariously_Living
04-26-2006, 06:00 AM
Yes, Tool is now endorsing KFC! Yes, the whole thing started with Prison Sex, Maynard was talking about the extra crispy strips then. Damn, wtf are ppl gonna think of next?

the usual
04-26-2006, 10:29 AM
a father who is a fat bastard who watches tv all day and night and does nothing but sing crappy lullaby's to his children. Further more, the guy loves to eat chicken. this can be deducted from "drowned by grave and ground" which most people dont know is a derivided of latin where grave and ground is pronounced gravengrund. so being drowned by chicken, or eating chicken non stop.

nice evaluation.

eleventh minute
04-26-2006, 08:35 PM
Chicken is universal because it tastes like everything.

THANK YOU!!

Stev
04-26-2006, 09:20 PM
lmao - great post.

Corksil
04-27-2006, 12:17 AM
Very nice post, It all makes sense now. You know how I realized I was a tightass the other day? Because I caught myself looking things up at theFREEdicitonary.com. I was like "wtf, ghei bitchowned" then I ate some fish. And it tasted like chicken.

See all the connections I can make? :D

Vicariously_Living
04-27-2006, 05:55 AM
Yes, Tool has converted us into being tight-ass chicken lovers.

Homerr Simpson
05-24-2006, 11:17 PM
has anyone else noticed the correlation between "vicarious and "Jambi"...stare like a jambi into the TV?" I'm probably a complete idiot for pointing this out. Funny how that last statement was so easy to type...

toolfan11
05-25-2006, 12:49 AM
The song is about how we all are vicariously being led into a place that is dark and the walls are all converging around us until.....Our heads are in our asses and all we see is the darkness of our own asses. This is also continued on song five "the pot". 'Who are you to wave your finger, you must have been out your head'. That and I had to post something to the effect that I love Tool and Massive Attack is the worst band I have ever seen!