PDA

View Full Version : Kabir is in on this too.

deity
04-24-2006, 05:51 PM
why would he write a post telling everyone that "drip drip" the album leaked. thats promotion in and of itself.

another thing is when pictures like this get posted:

http://img261.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pict00324no.jpg

the thread gets closed and physically removed. deleted, nothing.

is this a forum or what guys? or should i go to a more open-thought forum where posts about REAL information are allowed to get posted.

(shakes head left and right)

themayanlion
04-24-2006, 05:53 PM
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

FistFck
04-24-2006, 06:02 PM
smash the pumpkin

fault
04-24-2006, 06:04 PM
I'm no longer of the hoax ideal, but there certainly is some odd characters around here posting excessively , obviously over the top positive words about the album.

chickenweasel
04-24-2006, 06:06 PM
Kabir's in on what? On respecting the band and not helping to promote the theft of their music? Yeah, I guess he is. He mentioned that yes, the album leaked and you can't help people find it or distribute it on this forum.

JE Mack
04-24-2006, 06:08 PM
you know how normally if you hear a list of numbers you are more likely to remember the first and last numbers than the middle numbers. the last number sticks even better than the first, i think. so why did kabir not remember the last some in review. UNLESS his review was a fake review abotu a fake album. i'm kind of making fun of myself here 'cause i'm really only believing what i want to. and honestly, he might of reviewed the last song, i can't remember.

bogsnarth
04-24-2006, 06:40 PM
smash the pumpkin
chain the.. alice?

Descencia
04-24-2006, 07:11 PM
why would he write a post telling everyone that "drip drip" the album leaked. thats promotion in and of itself.

is this a forum or what guys? or should i go to a more open-thought forum where posts about REAL information are allowed to get posted.

I never saw the CD itself before. It looks pretty cool.

joeyt17
04-24-2006, 07:16 PM
I just think its funny that he "forgot to post" the fact that he had heard the album and generated a review a a week prior.

seems like reviewing a brand new album for such a band you host a semi-official website to...would be on your top list of priorities when posting news. not the week later "i forgot to mention, i heard the album last week and wrote a review"

maybe something is up, maybe not....just too many oddities

edited: changed thread to website

wix3l
04-24-2006, 07:18 PM
perfect the circle

DRoehl
04-24-2006, 07:24 PM
smack the god

limp the bizkit

lynard the skynard

JShaney
04-24-2006, 07:27 PM
hmmmmm......
joeyt17 has presented the only thing that has really made me say,
hmmmmmmm......
if kabir had used a word like "haven't gotten around to" instead of "forgot" then it wouldn't be suspicious.....but forgot?????

come on Kabir what's the explanation....tell me it's a viginti tres (23) disc album!

Dr. Strangefist
04-24-2006, 07:37 PM
Yes, everyone is in on it, and we're all coming to get you. The walls are closing in. It'll all be over soon.

Supergroup
04-24-2006, 07:47 PM
...Jam the Pearl
...Overkill the Urge
...Zeppelin the Led
...Sabbath the Black

JE Mack
04-24-2006, 07:48 PM
what if he didn't want to post the review in case the "real" album somehow leaked first?

JShaney
04-24-2006, 08:11 PM
i understand that some of you may disagree with the skeptics here, but isn't that the point of being on a rumor page......to discuss rumors (which are not fact, duh)

why go on a rumor page and tell everyone that rumors are obsurd

opinions are welcome here so write what you want I guess, but I just think some of you who like to critisize those who believe something is fishy are sort of in the wrong place.

drastic
04-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Opiate...

fuck.

SomethingSpecial
04-24-2006, 08:16 PM
Yes, everyone is in on it, and we're all coming to get you. The walls are closing in. It'll all be over soon.
OMG I LOL'D

comatose
04-24-2006, 09:00 PM

To the right there is a 2nd CD upside down... or has that already been
talked about?

DRoehl
04-24-2006, 09:02 PM
talked about?

cool... I had never noticed it but I bet you get flamed for it. pretty much everyone here is a bunch of assholes

deity
04-24-2006, 09:12 PM
talked about?

yes and that thread got deleted.

ergo the reason of my post. it just seems like another oddity to fuel the fire.

drone007
04-24-2006, 09:20 PM
toad the wet sprocket ftw

LeperKhan
04-24-2006, 09:54 PM
You mean sprocket the wet...

..... Ooooooooooh

Dungflowers
04-24-2006, 09:56 PM
Did anyone head the radio yet?

LeperKhan
04-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Well, yeah. Like, before I was born.

Goad
04-24-2006, 10:14 PM
tow the under.

chalk_line
04-24-2006, 10:19 PM
down of a system

Dungflowers
04-24-2006, 10:24 PM
leppard of the deaftones

telesthesia(c)
04-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Tool | looT

hmmm.....

Nietzsche's Dead
04-24-2006, 11:23 PM
smash the pumpkin

<-- laughed out loud. even though it was lame :D

the post previous to it helped it be funny ;)

Nietzsche's Dead
04-24-2006, 11:26 PM
talked about?

I noticed the same thing.

And when I did I shit my bed :D.

And now I feel closer to Maynard.

Wait, I mean 'Dave'...

wait...

everything about this whole release is just too confused & hectic for me to believe any of it anymore, so I think I'm just gonna give up the navy till May the 2

:)

DON IOTAE
04-25-2006, 05:22 AM
There are other things, too. His review of the new album is conveniently mentioned where he announces the leak, and the review (for me anyways) just doesn't sound convincing and makes me feel like it's not the same thing I'm listening to. Oh, well, I guess Kabir's been around enough to be included in the biggest April fool's joke.

and another thing:

What's up with the new logo, says fool instead of tool???

anyone?

And the artwork... uh uh, nope.

Supergroup
04-25-2006, 05:25 AM
Nail the Nine Inch

DON IOTAE
04-25-2006, 05:26 AM
why go on a rumor page and tell everyone that rumors are obsurd

opinions are welcome here so write what you want I guess, but I just think some of you who like to critisize those who believe something is fishy are sort of in the wrong place.

You mean, absurd.

lol

Descencia
04-25-2006, 05:31 AM
There are other things, too. His review of the new album is conveniently mentioned where he announces the leak, and the review (for me anyways) just doesn't sound convincing and makes me feel like it's not the same thing I'm listening to. Oh, well, I guess Kabir's been around enough to be included in the biggest April fool's joke.

and another thing:

What's up with the new logo, says fool instead of tool???

anyone?

And the artwork... uh uh, nope.

Yeah Kabir didn't update news to say he reviewed the album WHEN he reviewed it. He only mentions it after it leaks. "Also, seems I forgot to post this. I had an opportunity to hear the record last week. If you care, you can read what I thought. § "

Topher
04-25-2006, 07:10 AM
I believe the reason Kabir posted the 'I forgot to mention...' snippet on the main page, is because earlier last week (or so) he had the opportunity to hear 10,000 Days in an exclusive 'relocatable listening booth' (as he put it). A link to the review was posted in the thread, and I believe shortly after that, moved to someplace else, and/or deleted. Saying he forgot to mention it, meant that he forgot to mention it on the front page of the site, not that he forgot that he'd heard the CD.

Volrath
04-25-2006, 07:16 AM
...Jam the Pearl
...Overkill the Urge
...Zeppelin the Led
...Sabbath the Black
...Pink the Floyd? lawl

Lagomorph
04-25-2006, 07:17 AM
to the ol

indelible inc.
04-25-2006, 07:20 AM
...Grudge the The.

Yard Man
04-25-2006, 07:39 AM
Clutch the...clutch?

mlynar
04-25-2006, 08:13 AM
The The The

Zeradin
04-25-2006, 08:21 AM

Seriously... if you think he's in on a hoax because he posted that you must believe lateralus is a hoax as well because he copied and pasted that from when lateralus leaked.

Inner_Eulogy
04-25-2006, 11:46 AM
Yeah Kabir didn't update news to say he reviewed the album WHEN he reviewed it. He only mentions it after it leaks. "Also, seems I forgot to post this. I had an opportunity to hear the record last week. If you care, you can read what I thought. § "

Some of you people have terrible memories...lol Kabir did post his album review about a week prior, I think it was a night or so before "vicarious" leaked, however it was only in a thread and not advertised in the TDN News. He didn't "forget" the last few tracks of the album, he had to leave for whatever reason it was (I forget) before he got to finish listening to the whole album and said, oh well, I'll get to listen to the rest in a few weeks.

spiiiral
04-25-2006, 11:48 AM
Seriously... if you think he's in on a hoax because he posted that you must believe lateralus is a hoax as well because he copied and pasted that from when lateralus leaked.

that makes no sense

spiiiral
04-25-2006, 11:50 AM
come on Kabir what's the explanation....tell me it's a viginti tres (23) disc album!

if by disc you mean track, then rock on

Choice Breath
04-25-2006, 12:02 PM
...Pink the Floyd? lawl

Stone the Temple Pilots . . .

Pilots Stone the Temple . . .

That's all I've got right now. Well, there's also:

Spears the Britney (in the face).

wix3l
04-25-2006, 12:19 PM
nail the nine inches

Squishy
04-25-2006, 01:12 PM
Some of you people have terrible memories...lol Kabir did post his album review about a week prior, I think it was a night or so before "vicarious" leaked, however it was only in a thread and not advertised in the TDN News. He didn't "forget" the last few tracks of the album, he had to leave for whatever reason it was (I forget) before he got to finish listening to the whole album and said, oh well, I'll get to listen to the rest in a few weeks.

Actually, in that thread he explicitly said that his review will not show up in the news section and he added he'd be glad if we wouldn't spread it around that much. Maybe he changed his mind after the leak and posted the link then.

orimazd
04-25-2006, 01:20 PM
yes and that thread got deleted.

ergo the reason of my post. it just seems like another oddity to fuel the fire.

No, it got merged into the artwork thread, which is a couple pages down.

And Toad could be a verb which is being done to a wet sprocket, or it could be the name of a wet sprocket. i have had their monty-python name narrowed down to two possible meanings. And Toad the Wet Sprocket is very much FTW.

orimazd
04-25-2006, 01:21 PM
oh yeah, Murder the Professional Music

panchochichi
04-25-2006, 02:21 PM
sound the garden

drone007
04-25-2006, 05:18 PM
And Toad could be a verb which is being done to a wet sprocket, or it could be the name of a wet sprocket. i have had their monty-python name narrowed down to two possible meanings. And Toad the Wet Sprocket is very much FTW.

lemme start off by thankin God for the win. without him, this couldn't be possible and I wanna tell everybody out there that this for the win stuff is all bullshit!! follow your heart!! [/fionaapplereference]

bjornwad
04-25-2006, 06:16 PM
The The The
haha, but who listens to them besides Trank Rizzorn?

Supergroup
04-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Revival the Clearwater Creedence

macfreak
04-25-2006, 07:10 PM
u know he posted that lateralus had leaked 5 years ago 2..so what r u talking about? dude they cant pull this off, 10,000 days is real dont be fool

kabir
04-26-2006, 07:44 PM
you guys are nuts. there is a reason i didn't post it to News as quickly as to the forums.

if you thought more and just jumped to conclusions less, you would understand.

Shivawn
04-26-2006, 07:51 PM
He's in on it.

YOU HAVE THE REAL ALBUM, DON'T YOU?!

=)

bitter_enigma
04-26-2006, 08:16 PM
*Yeah, like kabir said:

you guys are nuts.

if you just jumped less, you would stand.

*(that is a misquote for humorous purposes, no offence intended)

Metlamaniac
04-27-2006, 02:40 AM
Volt over the mars

WilliamGraves
04-27-2006, 03:33 AM
White The Stripes
Addict The Janes
Cutie the deathcab
Hot Chilli The red peppers..................Devo

erazorhead
04-27-2006, 03:46 AM
mark the lanegan
magnet the monster
flame the lips

(can someone tell me what ftw stands for? all i can ever think of when i see it in a post is some graffiti on the tarragindi reserviour from when i was younger "FTW FUCK THE WORLD FEED THE WEED FTW", i don't think that's what it means here)

Rubb.
04-27-2006, 03:47 AM
For The Win

erazorhead
04-27-2006, 04:41 AM
For The Win

ah stank you...

i have been trying to decipher that one, gtfo took me a while, and one day stfu just dawned on me, until then it was an insult pronounced STUHFOO!

Descencia
04-27-2006, 05:03 AM
Beard the Spock

allusion7.0
04-27-2006, 06:40 PM
Kabir's in on what? On respecting the band and not helping to promote the theft of their music? Yeah, I guess he is. He mentioned that yes, the album leaked and you can't help people find it or distribute it on this forum.
he said that he forgot to let us know he listened to the album! are you serious?

allusion7.0
04-27-2006, 06:47 PM
...Pink the Floyd? lawl
Floyd the Pink

RetroVertigoism
04-28-2006, 12:39 PM
Why would Kabir talk about EVERY song, but the last song (oddly titled Viginti Tres, '23') I think, and I do mean THINK...that there is a 2nd disc coming with the 10,000 Days leaked album, and that the very last song on the second album will be 'Viginti Tres', and it with be the 23rd song of the 2 discs. and they are just neglecting to mention everything bwtween 'Right in Two' and 'Viginti Tres' ...

themayanlion
04-28-2006, 12:45 PM
myramyd has it all figured out, just go ask him

RetroVertigoism
04-28-2006, 01:33 PM
Well, why doesnt he post it...if he has it "all figured out"