PDA

View Full Version : the ticks and leeches are.....

niconic
03-25-2003, 06:42 AM
these 'ticks & leeches' are, i believe, part of the multiple nature of our personalities. We get angry, we get sucked dry. We are envious, we are sucked dry. We have thousands of little personalities, all clamouring to be 'master of the house', the 'house' being our body & consciousness. If we observe, we can see this is true. Every time we feel that 'fire' in our chest, stomach, loins, we lose energy. This is caused by the egos of our personalty, the ticks and leeches. We are puppets, prisoners to our own desires and we have no idea. Sad, really......

Mark D
04-12-2003, 07:22 PM
I have never looked at it this way. I always thought the ticks and leeches were people that demand too much from you. Like how the fans demand so much from Tool.

reign3
04-12-2003, 10:07 PM
I always thought the T&L are just the things that sum up to all your anger in general. I have the opinion that a lot of Tool songs are more general than most tend to believe. Just seems like the T&L aren't one specific thing, but a lot of things that by themselves wouldn't mean so much, but when piled on top of eachother push you over the edge.