PDA

View Full Version : what ive got to say

darknight
03-25-2003, 04:15 AM
Howdy Tool fans.... this is my first post I think... Im just looking for some more outlet on my perception of the band.. I figured this would be the best place...

it really blows my mind to just try and think of how the members of Tool write this music.... its just soooo amazing I cant understand it... no other band has came close to doing to me what this band has... I really feel more better while listening to Tool then I do the rest of the time... well then and when Im with my girl... you get the idea though... I really dont know why I feel like this.. the band is sooo awesome... but Im sure a lot of you feel the same way too... its kinda like from the movie American Beauty... you know when the guy Ricky talks about there being so much beauty in world that sometimes it feels like his heart is going to explode... thats how I feel about Tool.... who knows... maybe I am crazy... but I doubt it....

I really do need to get things like this out or I get a little funny or something... so there it is... lol

Peace!!

Curt

FlamingEye
03-27-2003, 03:09 PM
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH U!!!!!!!!!!

jpmanson
03-27-2003, 07:06 PM
yes, i agree as well batman..

normally i wouldnt post a "me too" responce.. but i just wanted to call you "batman"

darknight
04-01-2003, 03:44 PM
lol... batman... never thought of my name being related to batman... but it sure is isnt it... lol Tool rocks... Ive currently attempting to get my girl to listen to Tool... she said she would listen to them... its cool that she is atleast open minded enough to give it a shot... she is mostly into pop and r&b type kinda stuff... but that may change... hopefully anyways... lol... Im not gonna push them on her.. but I might not give up the first few times she says she doesnt like them

well that be all for now...

Peace!!!

TaorsEvolved
04-01-2003, 05:26 PM
Batman is supposed to have another alias, "The Dark Knight". I believe that's why he called you Batman.

yllwcrystlstr
04-02-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by TaorsEvolved
Batman is supposed to have another alias, "The Dark Knight". I believe that's why he called you Batman.

i love the subtle humor