PDA

View Full Version : !!!!play negative ions at the same time as this song!!!

something_Dark
04-24-2006, 02:44 AM
umm im not sure how to go into this but Ive been thinking about the pics of the new album and about Adams new deal with sterescopic photos'

and then i noticed how easy my newly downloaded itunes plays in sync with my media player.

i played these to songs at the same time and you are going to shit your pants!!!

maybe im hearing more then .... nevermind just try it and see if you can make it through the whole thing..

s ti N Kfizt
04-24-2006, 08:31 AM
sounds cool, scary.

something_Dark
04-25-2006, 01:39 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
yeah so maynard had an idea... big whoop. I started this thread because I read something that someone from the tool family said and i was inspired to try it.

I noticed that when you look at the new packaging you can see that two eyes on the front face of the cover has two glass pieces in them, YOu will also see that you can open it up to loook at stereoscopic picture. something that as a child freaked me out for fear of subliminal tampering.
so then I got to thinking about pink Floyd and Dark side of Oz and the Wizard. so I found these two songs both start out the same way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
let ions lag about 3 seconds that freaked me out. ~~I'm still having nightmares~~

Jughead
05-02-2006, 09:43 PM
why didn't they call it "anions"?

acsguitar
05-03-2006, 12:08 PM
I'm not sure I understand which two songs?

BNABASB
05-06-2006, 06:21 PM
What in the hell are you talking about?

Jon08
05-15-2006, 05:14 PM
why didn't they call it "anions"?
because it would have a completely different meaning. look in the faq.....

14thDosage
05-20-2006, 09:09 AM
Yeah, what two songs are you even talking about? Might help to specify.

smeefsmeef
05-21-2006, 09:13 PM
This thread seemed to be going somewhere until it was slowly realized that only one song was mentioned.

koobcam
05-25-2006, 03:35 AM
Indeed. What are you on about?

5th Eye
05-25-2006, 03:40 AM
because it would have a completely different meaning. look in the faq.....No it wouldn't, anions are negative ions.

something_Dark
05-27-2006, 11:37 PM
oh my, sorry guys i was posting in two threads that were about each song that night.

its viginti tres and -ions. go look in the viginti tres bin for where this thread should have went.

sorry

something_Dark
05-27-2006, 11:39 PM
This thread seemed to be going somewhere until it was slowly realized that only one song was mentioned.
http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?t=43606

wearethestories
06-09-2006, 05:30 PM
ohhhh ohhhh ohhhhh

*pick me/raises hand and gesticulates wildly*

ohhhh pickmepickmepickme ohhhhh

*picked*

I know I know I know

play this song at the same time, on repeat, as the first Limp Bizkit album (Three Dollar Bill Y'allz) AND while watching Jersey Girl and/or any Oliver Stone film at the same time you are driving a tricycle (HAS to be a tricylce, the THIRD WHEEL, man, is like your THIRD EYE)....

... it's the SHIT!

xyu
06-12-2006, 08:28 AM
Haven't you guys got tired of "believing" you can actually match two songs playing together? Or a song and a movie? Like what, Tool wrote viginti tres over negative ions? Ground yourselves!

10-24-2006, 10:45 AM
ohhhh ohhhh ohhhhh

*picked*

I know I know I know

play this song at the same time, on repeat, as the first Limp Bizkit album (Three Dollar Bill Y'allz) AND while watching Jersey Girl and/or any Oliver Stone film at the same time you are driving a tricycle (HAS to be a tricylce, the THIRD WHEEL, man, is like your THIRD EYE)....

... it's the SHIT!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

ajp1982
11-09-2006, 08:17 PM
I've yet to try it, but it did work for Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon and the first 20 mins or so of the Wizard of Oz...

mjkajdcjc
11-13-2006, 05:21 PM
Maynard is laughing his ass off at this thread right now, fo sho!!!

paraflux
11-15-2006, 08:15 AM

This was a funny post.

Yoxodo
12-12-2006, 05:20 AM
Certain people shouldn't smoke so much when listening to Tool and that way they could avoid drawing weird conclusions or patterns about songs that really JUST DON'T EXIST.

paraflux
12-24-2006, 04:20 PM
Thank you for what is surely a most valuable nugget of wisdom to Yoxodo. Please share some more of your completely generalistic and absolute, unflexible views.

fretforyourfigure462
12-24-2006, 11:25 PM
I'll be honest....
I'm too lazy to read all this..
But speaking of ions..
I never understood the significance of that song in the album.
Someone wanna clerify?
message me.

resonance.
12-24-2006, 11:28 PM
negative ions will sound cool over anything

fretforyourfigure462
01-05-2007, 12:38 PM
ohhhh ohhhh ohhhhh

*picked*

I know I know I know

... it's the SHIT!

What???
You have too much time on your hands.....lol

fretforyourfigure462
01-05-2007, 12:39 PM
Certain people shouldn't smoke so much when listening to Tool and that way they could avoid drawing weird conclusions or patterns about songs that really JUST DON'T EXIST.

I couldn't agree more.

Polish_Rides_The_Spiral
01-19-2007, 12:08 PM
ohhhh ohhhh ohhhhh

*picked*

I know I know I know

... it's the SHIT!

haha wearethestories made a funny
haha

Blackdakhma
08-07-2007, 10:58 PM
I'll be honest....
I'm too lazy to read all this..
But speaking of ions..
I never understood the significance of that song in the album.
Someone wanna clerify?
message me.

From what I've read, negative ions are good for the body, increasing metabolism and positively adding to one's mood among other things, and positive ions do pretty much the opposite of the negatives, causing obesity and depression. Positive ions are mostly given off of most electronic technologies we use every day. (I'm creating some myself by using the computer.)

So this could be another subject of why our evolution could be taking one of its most drastic plateaus, and they're providing the negative ions we need to evolve (just a random thought). (If you want to think too far into it like a lot of Tool fans; I tend to do it myself subconsciously.)

And this post has become much larger than I intended, but that's okay!