PDA

View Full Version : Pscyh ward, or Detox unit?

lucydog
04-23-2006, 10:26 PM
just wondering other peoples thoughts on this.

Lost Keys
04-24-2006, 02:10 AM

those are you usually in the same place so my answer is YES.

K In Yo Mouf
04-24-2006, 04:44 AM
Could b Either One...

I'd Say the Psych Ward, Becauze As They Said in Lost Keyz, The Don't Really Know Watz Wrong With Em...

seneca77
04-24-2006, 05:03 AM
my own visuals of this song(lost keys/rosetta) kind of remind me of the video for metallicas "one". guy in a bed shitting himself.

tomatoms
04-24-2006, 04:19 PM
rosetta stoned isn't about shitting the bed. shit the bed is an expression, like "crapped out." I think it's a hospital, simply because they check the vitals and look for signs of physical trauma and find none. then it becomes a question of "why are you here?" Maybe it's a shelter with a doctor and a nurse? You can hear monitor beeps and stuff, and people walking on tile floor, iv's rolling around, etc. I'd say definately not a psych ward, or a detox unit. And the person is not on drugs, they may still be experiencing the DMT release that most people experience, the euphoria, in an abduction case. this makes the transition seamless. one minute you're brewing coffee, the next you're out of your element, high on your ass in a spaceship, then before you even realize you left you wake up lying on the kitchen floor, and the coffee's done.

Butnz
04-24-2006, 05:19 PM

Sounds to me as if this guy is tripping his brains out, and stumbles to/is taken to a hospitol. Isn't the song titled Lost Keys (blame hoffmann), as in Albert Hoffmann, the creater of LSD? No better way to lose you keys than by taking acid :). Anyway the audio effect at the begining sound like an auditory hallucination. The fact that his vitals are stable, and the nurse cant find anything physically wrong with him leads me to his brain. Wonder if they checked the size of his pupils?