PDA

View Full Version : Another 10,000 Days theory

SpiralReflection
04-23-2006, 09:25 PM
- 10,000 days in the fire
- Fires can be caused by explosions caused by bombs
- Wars have bombs
- Maynard wanted to write a song about Vietnam, but got distracted by Jagermeister
- Jagerbomb
- Red Bull gives you wings
- Maynard is drinking straight Jager and realizes he needs a mixer
- "Give me my wings"
- He's so drunk he forgets what he's writing about
- Judith comes on the radio
- Maynard decides to mention her in this song

In conclusion, we were going to get a really intense epic about the Vietnam War, but Maynard got drunk.

Sadly, this post is no more ludicrous than the hoax theories.

Odibilėph
04-23-2006, 09:26 PM
No, no... I think you've nailed it.

SpiralReflection
04-23-2006, 09:28 PM
No, no... I think you've nailed it.
Nails, Jesus got nailed to a cross, clearly there was going to be a Jebus metaphor in the great Vietnam war epic 10,000 Days

RepelHistory
04-26-2006, 08:40 PM
Nails, Jesus got nailed to a cross, clearly there was going to be a Jebus metaphor in the great Vietnam war epic 10,000 Days

And we've established that Maynard heard Judith on the radio when he wrote this, and Judith talks about Christianity, which is about Jesus! It all makes sense!

Dear God, how could all of these fans have been so blind?

liquidhead
04-26-2006, 10:44 PM
this song is definitely about maynard`s mother, but maynard is the only person who shouldto interpretate it this way
he uses motives form his personal life to show us something much more deeper than that he just respects hes mother`s beliefs etc
this song is slightly connected with the apc song "Judith", where maynard says that it`s so pathetic to keep your faith while you have been paralyzed for 10000 days{ nearly 27 years} as Judith marie{ maynard`s mother} was...

eleventh minute
04-26-2006, 11:19 PM
I LOVE IT! and it's so relatable! ...how many times have i been drinkin red bull and threw out my back trying to sprout my wings. BEST POST I'VE SEEN ...what u didnt put in here though is that bulls eat chicken, and judith loves chicken wings...so put the two together, and u can say that maynerd was eating chicken and washing it down with red bull! YES!

eleventh minute
04-26-2006, 11:22 PM
this song is definitely about maynard`s mother, but maynard is the only person who shouldto interpretate it this way

its apperent that you are new here. u must learn to reckognize (i refuse to pick up a fucking dictionary!) humor...especially when it's obvious.

Stev
04-26-2006, 11:53 PM
I LOVE IT! and it's so relatable! ...how many times have i been drinkin red bull and threw out my back trying to sprout my wings. BEST POST I'VE SEEN ...what u didnt put in here though is that bulls eat chicken, and judith loves chicken wings...so put the two together, and u can say that maynerd was eating chicken and washing it down with red bull! YES!

I was about to post that the only thing this theory is missing is chicken. Beautiful, you've done it again 11th :)

something_Dark
04-27-2006, 01:52 AM
LOL@this thread!!!! waaaaaaaaaaay to much coffee man!!

RepelHistory
04-27-2006, 04:20 AM
Thanks to SpiralReflection, we know that this song is about the Vietnam War, and Jesus. Does anyone know if Jesus ever fought in the Vietnam War? Because that would really tie everything together.

happydipshit
04-27-2006, 04:23 AM
lol finally some fun 'round here....

schmeng
04-27-2006, 04:24 AM
i think i saw a documentary last year about jesus' achievements in the vietnam war. apparently he won it for the americans....strange, i thought they lost

SunBurN
04-27-2006, 07:41 AM
- Wars have bombs
- Maynard wanted to write a song about Vietnam, but got distracted by Jagermeister
- Jagerbomb
- "Give me my wings"

In conclusion, we were going to get a really intense epic about the Vietnam War, but Maynard got drunk.

That's fucking hilarious!! LOL

unggodd
04-27-2006, 08:46 AM
- Wars have bombs
- Jagerbomb
- "Give me my wings"

Hell, I think I'll have to buy into that theory! Makes sense to me...

RepelHistory
04-27-2006, 11:39 AM
i think i saw a documentary last year about jesus' achievements in the vietnam war. apparently he won it for the americans....strange, i thought they lost

They did win, but everyone was so fucked up on Jagermeister (one of Maynard's inspirations for this song) that they forgot.

holotrope
04-27-2006, 11:47 AM

Yeah, he won it, but then he threw his medal ribbon back. He's a flip-flopper (notice he wore SANDALS... dum-dUHm-duuuuuuhhhmmmmmmm)