PDA

View Full Version : The meaning of "Right in Two", at least what I think....

boogufo
04-23-2006, 06:43 PM
This song is about the regression of human kind, Acting like animals, no morals or codes just killing each other.
Look at the song name "Right in Two", meaning two rights. If you make two rights you are going back the way you came from. Well just a thought.

Hindu
04-23-2006, 06:50 PM
This song is about the regression of human kind, Acting like animals, no morals or codes just killing each other.
Look at the song name "Right in Two", meaning two rights. If you make two rights you are going back the way you came from. Well just a thought.

whoah.. interesting.

ljasonl
04-23-2006, 07:00 PM
Making "right in two" into "two right turns" is a big stretch...

And if we're regressing that would imply we're regressing FROM somewhere. When in human history have we not killed each other over stupid crap?

Pårȃđīǥm
04-23-2006, 09:09 PM
i personally see the title as something similar to that of Schism as in a split or a division. i am not, however, implying that the songs are related in any way though for Tool that may not be out of the question either.

also...

And if we're regressing that would imply we're regressing FROM somewhere. When in human history have we not killed each other over stupid crap?

we always kill eachother over stupid crap, it's just significantly stupider than usual not to mention more frequent. hell if we killed eachother back then ('then' refering to any arbitrary period of early human life) as much as we do now there wouldn't be any of us left!

The Sky
04-23-2006, 10:16 PM
My view-
angels on the sideline
baffled and confused
father blessed them all with reason
and this is what they choose
monkey killing monkey killing monkey
over a piece of other ground

angels on the sideline(very religious George W. Bush and his goons)
baffled and confused(Saddam no ties to 9/11? NO WMDS? We have to reconstruct Iraq? They have Sunnis and Shiites? People in Iraq actually don't want us there?)
father blessed them all with reason(can be either God or George Bush Senior because without him, George II probably wouldn't be president)
and this is what they choose(They choose war)
monkey killing monkey killing monkey(war)
over a piece of other ground(Iraq)

shadowvidz
04-24-2006, 12:31 AM
My view-
angels on the sideline
baffled and confused
father blessed them all with reason
and this is what they choose
monkey killing monkey killing monkey
over a piece of other ground

angels on the sideline(very religious George W. Bush and his goons)
baffled and confused(Saddam no ties to 9/11? NO WMDS? We have to reconstruct Iraq? They have Sunnis and Shiites? People in Iraq actually don't want us there?)
father blessed them all with reason(can be either God or George Bush Senior because without him, George II probably wouldn't be president)
and this is what they choose(They choose war)
monkey killing monkey killing monkey(war)
over a piece of other ground(Iraq)

Iowa eh? red state?