PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I don't even have Salival...

Peeete
03-24-2003, 09:02 PM
Look, as I've said before I live in Australia.....and over here copies of Salival don't really fall from the sky.
The only place I've been able to find it (with the DVD) is at CDnow.com. But the cheapest there will set you back US$55...FOR A USED COPY!
Ouch!!
Anyone know a cheaper place??? Please help

jpmanson
03-24-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Peeete
Look, as I've said before I live in Australia.....and over here copies of Salival don't really fall from the sky.
The only place I've been able to find it (with the DVD) is at CDnow.com. But the cheapest there will set you back US$55...FOR A USED COPY!
Ouch!!
Anyone know a cheaper place??? Please help

sucks to be you.. im sorry.. if i had an extra, id sell it to you for cheap.. but i dont, so i wont.. sorry..

Zinnia
04-04-2003, 08:49 AM
i got mine used for $32.01 in perfect condition (i mean good as new, no scratches what so ever) off e-bay.

revolver_7
04-04-2003, 09:23 AM
the salival that i got was the very last one they had at my nearby fye.
since then i have returned to find no new copies. I had no idea that when i bought it it would be such a cherished commodity.
ho-ho-ho
I am sorry my brother from down under i cannot help you just keep on searching maybe you can find a tool fan with salival that is a crackhead desparate for money and will do almost anything for some dough even sell his salival, but even in that situation you may still have to pay at least like 40 bucks for one

REvolver.........

4th Eye
04-04-2003, 09:37 AM
Mine was about 30€'s (I don't know the exact price, I got it for christmas present) from the nearby music store. I just now realize how lucky I am to have it.
Sorry for those who don't have it. I don't have any advice.

crow011
04-04-2003, 03:43 PM
i paid $85 australian dollars for mine . . . and its the VHS one . . .

worth every penny . . .

you lied . . . you bastard . . . i'll give you no quarter . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .

DNA
04-04-2003, 08:49 PM
I got THREE COPIES! FREE!!! BiznatcH, but you get nothing ****!

.... because you're australian

and as for those of you who are not australian if you want a copy you will have to fork over $150 dollars, your car, your first born and a BJ

... all major credit cards accepted.

nate
04-06-2003, 01:53 PM
I got mine for $15.00 with DVD at Best Buy new.

RedRum
04-09-2003, 11:39 PM
I live in Gundagai, NSW and just about a month ago I got a copy off Ebay. It was US$68 ($110 Australian) for a brand new copy off some guy in New York, and it was more than worth it. Last time I was there they had about 5 copies up for auction, so check it out.

erazorhead
04-20-2003, 06:15 AM
hey peeete, i got mine from sanity for around $86. are you in brisbane? if so, check out skinnys in the city

Peeete
04-28-2003, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by erazorhead
hey peeete, i got mine from sanity for around $86. are you in brisbane? if so, check out skinnys in the city

nah, melbourne...

as for you DNA...you can lick my sweaty nutsack

Peeete
11-30-2003, 09:26 PM
AAAGH!!!

FINALLY I found this bitch. Some record company bigwigs found a whole shitload of copies in a warehouse and were floggin' them of real cheap. went to JB - sold out. thought they were gettin more but couldn't (man was i pissed) AND THEY WERE $65 AUD!! So anyway I checked out www.chaosmusic.com and they had 'em for $80 and it's on it's way now.

neochrist
11-30-2003, 10:29 PM
i got mine for my birthday and my gf said she paid 60 for hers i think.

Torpid_Prey
12-01-2003, 04:47 PM
thanks for the link peeete - only problem is i dont have $85 for a cd :( if i did it'd b the first one i got - sounds like the price is only gonna rise.

i also dont know how people can get second hand copies - who could buy it and not like it?

*** ']['orpid Prey ***

i live near melbourne too :D