PDA

View Full Version : Bush is on Drugs.

mogley
04-23-2006, 05:07 PM
True Story:

A man I used to take care of named Jon ( he was paralyzed from the waist down) has a very good friend who was Bush's primary Russian translator. She told him that on a trip to Russia, in Bush's first term that Putin invited them all to a concerto, featuring his two daughters, one who is a classically trained violinist and the other played the chello. Well the story goes that at the concert which was only atteneded by a small audience that Bush was whooping clapping and stomping his feet to classical music. This lady (the translator) swore to Jon that Bush is on drugs, and not OTC cold meds but rather some manchurian canidate type of stuff...

Tools songs always have multiple meanings, yet the more I've heard this song the more my intuition tells me this is directly and personally singing to Bush himself, The references are obvious. But especially the part about Steel tubes or something. Alluding to the crappy evidence Bush used to start a war.

More to come as I listen more,

Spiralman
04-23-2006, 06:41 PM
I...don't know what to say. I feel...more dumb or something. I guess your post speaks for itself, but damn.

Seethus
04-23-2006, 08:33 PM
I...don't know what to say. I feel...more dumb or something. I guess your post speaks for itself, but damn.
what? I feel dumb because you make no sense.

K In Yo Mouf
04-24-2006, 07:49 AM
I Believe My IQ Haz Juzt Dropped a Few Hundred Pointz...

oiad
04-24-2006, 10:50 AM
never post again.

thanks,
every member of tdn.

toocooltool
04-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Wow.