PDA

View Full Version : New Orleans??? Katrina???

adda da suh
04-23-2006, 03:58 PM
Eyeball deep in muddy water?? Maybe how Bush tried to pass blame on the lack of preparation by the state govt of Louisiana?

thoughts?

Seethus
04-23-2006, 05:53 PM
Eyeball deep in muddy water?? Maybe how Bush tried to pass blame on the lack of preparation by the state govt of Louisiana?

thoughts?
I think by muddy water, its meant that things arent clear, so its just an overall justice thing.
However, Hurricane Katrina is extremely relevant, so you can apply this song's message to that easily.
HK was the biggest fuck up by a government I have ever seen. Americans should hang their heads in shame. NOT just the government.
If that happened in Australia the parliament would be dissolved and the PM sacked.

Too bad Bush cheated to get in in the first place. (check the L.A elections if you dont know what Im talking about)

...To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow gets voted in again.
Voting should be compulsary in the U.S
. Then he would have never gotten voted in.

jhnygsh
04-23-2006, 07:18 PM
i figured it was about GW pointing out blame for the way fema reacted but should have been pointing at himself. the kangaroo court (a "trial show") in this case seemed to drop all blame and in turn dropped the subject of how the poor are marginalized... in this case the poor in New Orleans