PDA

View Full Version : Lipan Conjuring = Crap Injun Lingo

Window Licker
04-23-2006, 03:09 PM
It's an anagram! They're making fun of Native Americans.

paganman7
04-23-2006, 03:10 PM

Not likely. Pick up a dictionary mate.

Window Licker
04-23-2006, 03:52 PM
Not likely. Pick up a dictionary mate.

And what word(s) would you like me to look up?

sunn
04-23-2006, 11:44 PM
haha excellent...gotta love those moonfaces

seneca77
04-24-2006, 06:08 AM

racial insensitivity is not something that has ever come from tool. and fyi, native americans are not something to be made fun of.

K In Yo Mouf
04-24-2006, 07:30 AM
racial insensitivity is not something that has ever come from tool. and fyi, native americans are not something to be made fun of.

They're Clearly Being Racist In the Song "Right In Two" When Maynard Iz Talking About 'Monkeyz'...

Such Racial Insensitivity Makez my Blood Boil...

seneca77
04-24-2006, 08:10 AM
They're Clearly Being Racist In the Song "Right In Two" When Maynard Iz Talking About 'Monkeyz'...

uh, i think the song is about humans, not a race of humans

Angels on the sideline,
Puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that
Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly old monkeys,
Where there's one you're bound to divide it
Right in two

Binary101
04-24-2006, 08:14 AM

I'm sorry, but what are you talking about? You're either having a laugh or are seriously stupid.

But in the case that you are serious then....

Surely the obvious point MJK is making is that he is referring to "monkey" as in humans in general and not black people!

Have you not heard of Darwins theory of evolution?

MJK is making a point on how he feels about how humans really haven't evolved far from primitive ape like creatures, which is why he is slagging off human beings in general.

Hence the line "Silly monkeys give them thumbs, they make a club and beat their brother down."

K In Yo Mouf
04-24-2006, 08:56 AM
LMAO It Waz a Joke...

I Highly Doubt Anybody'z That Racist and Stupid 2 not Understand the Song...

Pretty Funny That Nobody Really Figured I Waz Joking...

seneca77
04-24-2006, 09:39 AM
on this forum i have learned that nothing is shocking. i have read crazier things than your joke and those people were serious

stardown
04-24-2006, 09:52 AM
on this forum i have learned that nothing is shocking. i have read crazier things than your joke and those people were serious

Haha, this is so true it's terrifying. Some people have the most outrageous imaginations. That's not to say it's a bad thing, just a very startling thing.

Window Licker
04-24-2006, 12:47 PM

Hey, you're right!

Window Licker
04-24-2006, 12:48 PM
LMAO It Waz a Joke...

I think we're the only two that caught on.

tiryth
04-25-2006, 09:42 AM

thats not a nice thing to say really

why on earth would Tool take the piss out of the Lipan

toocooltool
04-25-2006, 10:47 AM
Sure thing guys...

Seethus
04-25-2006, 11:28 AM

Such ignorant unintelligent conclusions make MY blood boil.

Choice Breath
04-25-2006, 11:51 AM
I'm pretty sure at one point Maynard says "Honky killing honky" instead of "monkey killing monkey", so he balances the racism with counter-racism, which is really fair.

K In Yo Mouf
04-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Such ignorant unintelligent conclusions make MY blood boil.

Juzt Read the Other Postz...

People Who Can't Find Humor In Shit Piss me Off...

mmortal03
04-25-2006, 06:07 PM

I knew you were joking the entire time, man...I'm surprised they didn't catch on, with all the 'z's in your post. :)

dt0101
04-25-2006, 07:46 PM

Man, couldn't you tell that they were being ironic by pretending to not understand?

K In Yo Mouf
04-25-2006, 08:01 PM
I Dunno, I Guess I Got Confuzed In all The Irony...

I Blame McRogglez...

Window Licker
04-26-2006, 12:55 PM
I'm pretty sure at one point Maynard says "Honky killing honky" instead of "monkey killing monkey", so he balances the racism with counter-racism, which is really fair.

Yeah, it's a little hard to hear, but when the album is release on CD, we'll be able to get a clearer copy to listen to.

ArizonaBay
04-26-2006, 03:08 PM

PeOPle WhO TaLk In aN AnoYYing MixTure OF CAPITAL aND zingle caze LEttErz To dRaW

AtTtEnTiON To ThEmzeLvEz On ForUmz Pizz Me OfF

Divine_left
04-26-2006, 03:11 PM
This thread made me die a little inside.

Divine_left
04-26-2006, 03:13 PM

I know what you mean, like this..

such insanity.

thrak attack
04-26-2006, 04:23 PM
Not trying to sound like a wide-eyed conspiracy believer, but has anyone tried playing it backwards? I don't have the means to.

ukm
04-26-2006, 04:28 PM
Not trying to sound like a wide-eyed conspiracy believer, but has anyone tried playing it backwards? I don't have the means to.

I've been wanting to do this as well. I've also heard from a friend (haven't verified fo r myself) that there are backwards messages in intension. Need to stop being lazy and check it out soon.

spiiiral
04-27-2006, 12:28 PM
yea

i played it backwards

played backwards it literally sounds like inside-out english

there is no other way to explain it

well..aside from the "ooooo oo o ooooo"s

seneca77
04-28-2006, 03:33 AM
this is coming from someone who's username is seneca
just be glad, women are greater than native americans 'indians' right now- be happy =)

for someone with a name like wordsmith, you sure do not have a way with words.

jack_shit
04-28-2006, 02:38 PM
I don't agree with, Window Licker's argument about "making fun of", but I have to admit that, crap injun lingo is astonishingly accuarte (from a certain perhaps mean-spirited perspective, dead on), and absolutely histerical! I have a difficult time believing this is a coincidence, yet I do not have a difficult time believing that it is.

I think that there have been a specatcular amount of theories regarding this album that is not even out, already, and most if not all of them hinge upon far less concrete evidence than this.

amz24
04-28-2006, 09:59 PM
I think the anagram theory is definitely a possibility. There have definitely been certain aspects of Tool and particularly Maynard that I find incredibly racist. Every Tool fan knows that Maynard was raised in the southern states of the country on a old plantation that was passed down from generation to generation throughout the Keenan family. Now, back in the 19th century, Wilbur Ely Keenan was said to have been caught having relations with one of the african american girls around town. Now, even though this happened after slavery was eradicated, it was still very much looked down upon in that day and age. Well, when Wilbur found out that the whole town knew about the affair, he murdered the girl and ate her body. Fearing that some of that african american blood could have contaminated the bloodline of the Keenan family, Maynard James Keenan has been said to be on a mission to cleanse his body and soul of any minority heritage. This is why he went into the army. While in the army, Maynard befriended a man only known as Murderface. He got this name because he murdered people he didn't like...in the face. And this included minorities. Coincidence? Maybe. After the army, Maynard and Murderface started a band called Chainsaw Colonic and played mostly in the Midwest. They built a loyal following and even had a hit song on a local cable access show that was a lot like Hee Haw! After about 3 years of this, Murderface decided his name wasn't fitting anymore (he didn't murder anyone in the face for about 2 years at this point), so he went for the more society approved Danny Carey. At this point Maynard and the Artist Formerly Known As Murderface decided that the name of their band, Chainsaw Colonic, just wasn't grabbing the attention of the local rednecks. Most of them didn't even know what a colonic was! So that was the first word to go. That left only Chainsaw as the band name. Now, at this point there was a bit of a scuffle between the two, because Murderface (Danny Carey) liked the name Chainsaw, but Maynard thought the name should be simplified. While in this fight, Murderface bit off Maynards left thumb. While they were at the hospital getting the thumb reattached, they reconciled and decided that Chainsaw would just be simplified to Tool. After they left the hospital, they went to the local Klan meeting where they met Adam Jones (then known only as Bo). They went to the nearest Denny's where Maynard and Danny asked "Bo" if he'd like to join the band. So you see, racism brought the band together in the first place. Oh, and let's not forget their first bass player, Strom Thurmond. But that's another story for another day. The main point to remember here is, Tool was completely inspired, created, and maintained upon racist theories and motives. It's plain for all to see. At least my story is no more ridiculous than the theory that started this thread. Jesus Christ.

rocco
04-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Kinda funny that all the Anglos are all pro-Native American all of a sudden. Where were you guys back in the French and Indian War?

Warartist
04-29-2006, 08:40 AM
tool... racist!!....ha ha, what the fuck?

listerine kills
04-29-2006, 04:34 PM

lol

Metalgod666
04-29-2006, 04:37 PM
wow we've reached a new low on the anagram thought scale

K In Yo Mouf
04-29-2006, 05:40 PM
LMAO @ the Anagram Review...

Ashes-TO-Ashes
04-29-2006, 08:53 PM
Kinda funny that all the Anglos are all pro-Native American all of a sudden. Where were you guys back in the French and Indian War?

Unless you can point me out a member here who's 250 years old, I don't think anyone here has a very good answer for you...

Ashes-TO-Ashes
04-29-2006, 08:54 PM

Explain me please, this "counter-racism"...

Volrath
04-30-2006, 01:08 AM
lol no

chrysanthemum81
05-02-2006, 08:17 PM
This thread made me die a little inside.

Cheers.

smeefsmeef
05-02-2006, 09:45 PM
Yes, it's obviously an anagram for: "injun groan clip." It's totally making fun of Native Americans.

neutered
05-04-2006, 08:22 AM
I think the anagram theory is definitely a possibility. There have definitely been certain aspects of Tool and particularly Maynard that I find incredibly racist. Every Tool fan knows that Maynard was raised in the southern states of the country on a old plantation that was passed down from generation to generation throughout the Keenan family. Now, back in the 19th century, Wilbur Ely Keenan was said to have been caught having relations with one of the african american girls around town. Now, even though this happened after slavery was eradicated, it was still very much looked down upon in that day and age. Well, when Wilbur found out that the whole town knew about the affair, he murdered the girl and ate her body. Fearing that some of that african american blood could have contaminated the bloodline of the Keenan family, Maynard James Keenan has been said to be on a mission to cleanse his body and soul of any minority heritage. This is why he went into the army. While in the army, Maynard befriended a man only known as Murderface. He got this name because he murdered people he didn't like...in the face. And this included minorities. Coincidence? Maybe. After the army, Maynard and Murderface started a band called Chainsaw Colonic and played mostly in the Midwest. They built a loyal following and even had a hit song on a local cable access show that was a lot like Hee Haw! After about 3 years of this, Murderface decided his name wasn't fitting anymore (he didn't murder anyone in the face for about 2 years at this point), so he went for the more society approved Danny Carey. At this point Maynard and the Artist Formerly Known As Murderface decided that the name of their band, Chainsaw Colonic, just wasn't grabbing the attention of the local rednecks. Most of them didn't even know what a colonic was! So that was the first word to go. That left only Chainsaw as the band name. Now, at this point there was a bit of a scuffle between the two, because Murderface (Danny Carey) liked the name Chainsaw, but Maynard thought the name should be simplified. While in this fight, Murderface bit off Maynards left thumb. While they were at the hospital getting the thumb reattached, they reconciled and decided that Chainsaw would just be simplified to Tool. After they left the hospital, they went to the local Klan meeting where they met Adam Jones (then known only as Bo). They went to the nearest Denny's where Maynard and Danny asked "Bo" if he'd like to join the band. So you see, racism brought the band together in the first place. Oh, and let's not forget their first bass player, Strom Thurmond. But that's another story for another day. The main point to remember here is, Tool was completely inspired, created, and maintained upon racist theories and motives. It's plain for all to see. At least my story is no more ridiculous than the theory that started this thread. Jesus Christ.

This was bump-worthy IMO. I hear the narrator for "Behind the Music" as I read thru

seneca77
05-05-2006, 08:10 PM
This was bump-worthy IMO. I hear the narrator for "Behind the Music" as I read thru

i am sorry but that was not bump worthy. tool is not about racism, oppression or the ilk.

this all started when maynard said " get that bob marley wannabe mother fucker outta here......"

skinheads took hold as "wow, tool hates black people, and now i love tool"

only to discover that tool did not infact hate black people, but was actually speaking of a white fool with dreadlocks in the crowd.

HateSolstice
05-06-2006, 02:02 AM

Can I buy some pot from you?

And no, in case some retard decides to assume that I honestly took this for the truth, I seriously saw it as a big joke.

Oh, and grammar is your friend.

neutered
05-06-2006, 07:18 AM
i am sorry but that was not bump worthy. tool is not about racism, oppression or the ilk.

this all started when maynard said " get that bob marley wannabe mother fucker outta here......"

skinheads took hold as "wow, tool hates black people, and now i love tool"

only to discover that tool did not infact hate black people, but was actually speaking of a white fool with dreadlocks in the crowd.

I think it was obvious to most people after reading that Danny used to be known as Murderface & that Strom Thurmond was once a band member that the guy who wrote it was JOKING. However thanks for clarifying that Tool doesn't hate black people. Anyone w/half a brain knows that racism is stupid since there's plenty of reasons to hate people based on their personalities & actions rather than skin color. I hear there's a lot of black people in Africa.

seneca77
05-06-2006, 07:57 AM
I think it was obvious to most people after reading that Danny used to be known as Murderface & that Strom Thurmond was once a band member that the guy who wrote it was JOKING. However thanks for clarifying that Tool doesn't hate black people. Anyone w/half a brain knows that racism is stupid since there's plenty of reasons to hate people based on their personalities & actions rather than skin color. I hear there's a lot of black people in Africa.

i wish anyone with half a brain knew racism was stupid. however, there are actually people who are brlliant that still believe in racism it all of its forms. on these boards, i have encountered some of the furthest "left" and off the wall "right" points of view that i have ever encountered.

yes, some are in jest. and some are not.

neutered
05-06-2006, 08:09 AM
Point taken. It's something that will be hopefully be eliminated thru time since it is a learned way of thinking (parents). I get surprised by the amount of people that will casually spout off slurs w/o any consideration to whom it offends

seneca77
05-06-2006, 08:19 AM
Point taken. It's something that will be hopefully be eliminated thru time since it is a learned way of thinking (parents). I get surprised by the amount of people that will casually spout off slurs w/o any consideration to whom it offends

same here. in a passive way, i try to let people know that i am not a bigot and if they care to listen, try to explain a different point of view.

however, MOST, not all, but most bigots are not ready to hear an oppinion other than what echos their own thoughts.

seneca77
05-06-2006, 11:05 PM
so you think NOT using derogatory terms is politically correct? if a word defames an individual and you feel free to use it anyway then shame on you.

death does not offend me. death happens. racism is taught. no one anywhere teaches a being how to die.

ArizonaBay
05-07-2006, 06:16 AM
so you think NOT using derogatory terms is politically correct? if a word defames an individual and you feel free to use it anyway then shame on you.

Ahem.. Excuse me sir but I am a very respectable upright Rascist and your use of squeeky clean PC language offends me deeply...

No im not rascist (not by any stretch of the imagination), but I do think PC language is unescessary, I think its motivations are political not social. PC language is about portraying the current administration as a moral vanguard so we do not question their legitamacy as much.

Prison Sex
05-07-2006, 08:42 PM
All I know, is that I laughed when I read this thread title.

cynicis
05-07-2006, 09:39 PM

If you're really serious about this, I hope you get AIDS and die.

nanook
05-08-2006, 10:28 AM

we're all monkeys

third_eye77
05-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Priceless.

Styx
05-08-2006, 12:13 PM
native americans are not something to be made fun of.

Wait. Why not?

DaraUtu
05-08-2006, 04:20 PM

You stupid son of a cocksucker, He's talking about humans, all humans. I fucking hate people who try to segregate the human race and get offended at every word that can be taken as "racist". Well I guess he was talking about you especially if you choose to not evolve and stay human overlooking the option your god gave you to advance.

jack_shit
05-10-2006, 10:40 AM
Racism learned behavior? I think not. Many new and old studies suggest that both humans and primates and many other social animals such as porpoises, whales, and such, tend to form groups based on arbitrary differences, AND act in hostile and deadly ways to any member of their own species outside the group. It seems this is a survival strategy based not on learned behavior, but rather on genetic information, because it is prevalent and pervasive throught many species.

You could put a sample size of any number over about ten of ostensibly identical participants in the same environment, and given very little time they will form groups based on arbitrary differences. The theory is that the strongest groups, the ones with the best chance of survival will ultimately prevail over the inferior groups. Further, this model provides a better chance of survival for the particular species than if the species did not form groups. This is why social animals have very high success rates in nature.

An example would be soldier ants. From one colony to the next, soldier ants are genetically identical to all other colonies. However, when one colony encounters another, rather than merge and use the combined resources of the collective, they war it out, completely eliminating the other colony. Soldier ants are VERY successful at surviving as a species. They would be less successful if the colonies were cooperative because over time (evolutionary time scales), the gentic information of the species would become mired with all of the inferior genes of the weaker individuals because they were not eliminated, thus the species may not eliminate itself through violence, but the species becomes more likely to be eliminated in total by another species with a superior survival strategy.

Forgive me if I seem to be backing racism; I am not! I am merely pointing out that the root cause of racism is NOT learned. The only portion that is learned is which group to hate, and how to best hate them. Sorry to dissappoint anyone with the truth.

Also, I find today's PC environment quite laughable. First off, not one WORD has ever hurt ANYONE. People develop hurt feelings, become offended, and have negative emotions due to one thing and one thing alone, BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO. If I were to call any of you names, make fun of your mother, or whatever, and you become angry, it is NOT the result of my insults, but rather because you choose to be insulted (and a great deal of the choice may be subconscious). You could conversely choose to not care, be happy about it (for whatever reason), pity me, or anything in between.

For us to go around collectively making regulations, laws, and rules to protect each other from hurt feelings is unbelievably misguided and actually prevents the communication necessary to solve differences.

Now go listen to Right In Two, and realize that the song is NOT a lament.

APOCALYPSEENSABAHNUR
05-10-2006, 10:46 AM
Ha ha. This guy might have well have put "watch me spread this shit" on his initial post.

APOCALYPSEENSABAHNUR
05-10-2006, 01:05 PM
nogastrio_aluva:

"you all are dog shit soup. me likes the ****** joes. the ****** joes be like what?******, niggaz, and negroid be the derag of the man. who say be it what? niggaz rejoice in palm smokey. number one showz where my black snake nock the ***s. fuckey suckey."

http://rateyourmusic.com/view_album_details/album_id_is_527757_and_key_is_132112

smeefsmeef
05-10-2006, 06:11 PM
"Jungian Lip Corn" = anagram for "Lipan Conjuring"

This song is about the metaphysical complications of oral herpes.

e1minsterz
05-17-2006, 09:09 PM
/laugh i really hope you are kidding. if not, you must be a white poli sci major at UT. That was a joke. seriously though, this must be the first tool song you have ever heard if you think maynard is comparing monkeys to a specific race of people.

/ponder
or maybe, he is actually talking about primates?? hmm

edit: forgot what thread i was in...
pertaining to LC: i feel that one of the members is doing the main chanting while another member does the background screams. They are merely trying to simulate a conjuring of a spirit of one who has died. Think about the very end of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. Similar thing except instead of COnnery in the grave its Judith Marie. ONly a thought. (shift button is sticky from KRispy Kreams.)