PDA

View Full Version : Greatest song I've ever heard

NoD
04-23-2006, 11:34 AM
This is it. The Wings for Marie series > any other song by ANY band in history. Led Zep, The Beatles, Tool has triumphed over them all.

hbynoe
04-23-2006, 12:26 PM
i wouldn't even call that premature
since i feel the same way
over indulgence leaves me raw..it is truly
a defining moment in music history and
tool's story

Nebel
04-23-2006, 12:27 PM
I'm on my 20th listen, and I can say that, from my personal taste, it is my favourite song ever. Absolutely phenominal. I hope this gets the credit it deserves in future.

profundo giallo
04-23-2006, 01:17 PM
I'm on my 20th listen, and I can say that, from my personal taste, it is my favourite song ever. Absolutely phenominal. I hope this gets the credit it deserves in future.

I agree, THIS is the song Tool will be remembered for.In my opinion their finest moment.

Metlamaniac
04-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Its unbelievable

Metlamaniac
04-23-2006, 03:34 PM
Also....can you imagine this bastard live? Hail the sweet Mary Joseph

Tone Loc
04-23-2006, 03:37 PM
This is it. The Wings for Marie series > any other song by ANY band in history. Led Zep, The Beatles, Tool has triumphed over them all.

Agreed. No song has ever touched me like this one.

IC
04-23-2006, 04:58 PM
i love it, but i feel the more i listen to it itll really hit me. ive only heard it 2 times.

Elite
04-23-2006, 06:42 PM
Brilliant song, probably the most touching song i've ever heard. It's funny, because when I first heard it, just the subtlety and the slight build up sent chills all up my spine. When I read the lyrics is when it finally hit me, this could possibly be the most beautiful song I've ever heard. I thought it was just the initial obsessiveness that I'm sure we've all gotten whenever we hear a song at first that we really like and eventually fades. However, I don't think my love and appreication for this song will ever fade. What he is singing about brings a whole new aspect of beauty, his choice of words is perfect and I think I would pay any amount of money to be able to express myself the way he does.