PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully some help

HelloImCarter
04-23-2006, 12:21 AM
The song title means 23, right? So, I slow down the tempo of my version to 23 seconds. I hear something along the lines of, "Vasistus." So I look it up and I find, "...'Vasistas' is a French word – one of only a few deriving directly from German – meaning louver window or opening windowpane, a perfect metaphor for music opening out onto reality..." If I'm not hearing all this right, tell me. Then again, if you others hear this too, back me up. Keep looking deeper. -Carter

toolebukk
04-23-2006, 01:03 AM
The song title means 23, right? So, I slow down the tempo of my version to 23 seconds. I hear something along the lines of, "Vasistus." So I look it up and I find, "...'Vasistas' is a French word – one of only a few deriving directly from German – meaning louver window or opening windowpane, a perfect metaphor for music opening out onto reality..." If I'm not hearing all this right, tell me. Then again, if you others hear this too, back me up. Keep looking deeper. -Carter

what do you mean : slow down to 23 seconds?

Sagacious Foetu
04-23-2006, 10:48 AM
don't you mean speed up to 23 seconds?

something_Dark
04-23-2006, 12:09 PM
oh great.. more creepy 23 stuff. let me guess at the 23rd minute of the 23rd hour something bad is going to happen. like running out of beer. or drinking my 23rd can?

something_Dark
04-23-2006, 01:00 PM

Good first thread post. welcome to toolnavy Carter

welcome back Carter?

HelloImCarter
04-23-2006, 01:55 PM
don't you mean speed up to 23 seconds?

Yes, I do. It was an early hour of the morning, thought I typed it all right... guess not. So, opinions? Anyone able to back me up?