PDA

View Full Version : hmmm...

Strawberry
03-24-2003, 12:59 PM
I'm primarily curious about the period of the song that isn't in English (unless it's backwards or something, at which point I'm hoping someone else has already discovered it's meaning, for I'm obviously far too lazy). I would really like to know what's being said. And I don't mean Die Eier Von Satan (for those of you who think you have something to prove by being rude and ignorant trying solely to point out people's mistakes, because you think it makes you a more devoted fan, at which point I feel sorry for YOU), cause I already understand that. If anyone knows what it's about, I'd sure like to know. Thanks, peace out.

Druzzel Dermgo
03-24-2003, 01:20 PM
Um...on the thing Maynard's mumbling...I don't think it's backward, because he says hold your light...where I can see...a couple times, and he says hold your light repeatedly. Now what he says inbetween all of this...I don't know. Just thought I'd fill you in on that...peace, you

And you tell those assholes...

jimmy
04-17-2003, 07:28 AM
"and so lightly, heaven lead me through each day of memory... hold your light... hold your light, hold your light where I can see.."

spiralion
04-17-2003, 08:34 AM
I wish that I could see you
Turn and run to play
Dreams are fading
Carry my ancient soul
Carry me into the light

Aim your body heavenly
Enduring a memory
I'll come to your light
Hold your light
Hold your light where I can see it