PDA

View Full Version : The Wager

tollll12
04-22-2006, 07:02 PM
I have written a lot about how I think the leak is b-sides/outtakes. Well, a guy over at alt.music.tool (I have been posting there too), has challenged me to a friendly wager. If I'm right, he eats the album art. If he is right, I eat the album art, and either way we both post pictures :)

I'd also like to say that nothing will convince me that these songs are anything but b-sides, even if the album is released with this material. I don't think Tool would put a bunch of b-sides on an album and try to pass it off as new material. That would be really lame. Secondly, I'd like to say that I like this stuff. The tabla solo in the middle of Right in Two (strangly reminiscent of Aenima/Salival) is amazing, and then follow that up with the thunderous double bass at the end of the song... pure beauty. However it's not an album...

Anyway, here is my email address so you can keep me honest: [email protected]. And remember, if I win, we all win.

-Dustin

knot0fvipers
04-22-2006, 07:11 PM
I have written a lot about how I think the leak is b-sides/outtakes. Well, a guy over at alt.music.tool (I have been posting there too), has challenged me to a friendly wager. If I'm right, he eats the album art. If he is right, I eat the album art, and either way we both post pictures :)
-Dustin

Do it!!! I will get in on the bet if someone wants to match this guy on here.
If anyone can come up with a more extreme bet i would love to bet that idea possibly also :)

Lagomorph
04-22-2006, 07:46 PM
i started my bet up AGES ago before the leak, when everyone was argueing over the genuinity of the album name.

(i am spongebob btw)

http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?p=954566