PDA

View Full Version : If this album is a hoax....

Strife21
04-22-2006, 03:14 PM
If this album really was a hoax. Do you realize that tool is probally reading all this shit right now cracking up seeing how stupid we act about this whole situation. They found a way to make everyone argue with each other lol.

The Sky
04-22-2006, 03:17 PM
I highly doubt they are taking the time to read all of this nonsense. They are probably guarding the real album with machine guns and hand grenades.

tangent
04-22-2006, 03:19 PM
LMFAO they probably are bwahahahhhahahahaa classic hahahahah *dies like retard on coke* hahahaha

Strife21
04-22-2006, 03:19 PM
well then.. Blair is probally all tripped out reading this

tangent
04-22-2006, 03:26 PM
I think I've had more fun with it to be honest hah

justlikeme
04-22-2006, 03:58 PM
If this album really was a hoax. Do you realize that tool is probally reading all this shit right now cracking up seeing how stupid we act about this whole situation. They found a way to make everyone argue with each other lol.
can you imagine if this album ISN'T a hoax and tool are reading all this shit?! Thinking 'omg, they think our album is so shit, they dont even believe its real'
yup. thats what they're thinking. you think about THAT

Lagomorph
04-22-2006, 04:02 PM
can you imagine if this album ISN'T a hoax and tool are reading all this shit?! Thinking 'omg, they think our album is so shit, they dont even believe its real'
yup. thats what they're thinking. you think about THAT

to me, copare the two possibilities. and think about which one is more probable?

for 1/3 of tools fans to believe the album is crap and fake and a big joke, and then it ISN'T....

or for tool to completly fool everyone then enjoy laughing at them.

if you know tool, you know that the realistic situation would be the second one.

justlikeme
04-22-2006, 04:04 PM
but your missing the third option dipshit. that 1/3 of tools fans to believe the album is crap and fake and a big joke, and then it IS

Sine Nobilitas
04-22-2006, 04:05 PM
no tool is not reading this

justlikeme
04-22-2006, 04:06 PM
sometimes i wish i wasnt either

tooljunky
04-22-2006, 04:33 PM
lol
i agree,
wake up people, this is not a hoax

knot0fvipers
04-22-2006, 05:30 PM
its clearly not a haux, its tools best songs through the years that didnt fit in to the scheme of an album that they are putting out now as a leak on the net as the the whole story to the next album when its only half the story.

bonch
04-22-2006, 09:54 PM

And once again, I come across another post by someone thinking the band actually sits down and goes through the forums at tdn to laugh at things. Why do people keep thinking this?