PDA

View Full Version : To people spending time on theories about 10,000 days...

chodeeza
04-22-2006, 10:59 AM
just so everyone knows, with as much hype on decoy, etc theories... you are all doing the things that tool has helped you to do. look at everything from every possible perspective. now, to be smart about things, we should all just wait it out, no one is going to be able to PROVE anything until it happens, if it happens. so here is a great idea for everyone:

go use this type of thinking that we have all gained from our deep interest in this revolutionary band and apply it to things important to your individual life.

see you in chicago.

justlikeme
04-22-2006, 11:09 AM
go use this type of thinking that we have all gained from our deep interest in this revolutionary band and apply it to things important to your individual life.

see you in chicago.

agreed...
except I won't see you in Chicago!!

macfreak
04-22-2006, 11:20 AM
damn i wont see u either

perhan
04-22-2006, 12:03 PM
damn chicago is faaar away

sinfall
04-22-2006, 01:53 PM
just so everyone knows, with as much hype on decoy, etc theories... you are all doing the things that tool has helped you to do. look at everything from every possible perspective. now, to be smart about things, we should all just wait it out, no one is going to be able to PROVE anything until it happens, if it happens. so here is a great idea for everyone:

see you in chicago.

exactly...so many put their minds to good use for the sake of everything except furthering themselves

chodeeza
04-22-2006, 02:11 PM
exactly...so many put their minds to good use for the sake of everything except furthering themselves

i know that after starting to listen to tool 10 years ago, i understood their messages and took them to my advantage and applied it to daily life. sure its fun to decode the specifics in the albums and get the new messages out of them, but damn, i couldn't imagine devoting that much time to it. sure all of those thoughts crossed my mind when i got the album because i've trained myself to look at all perspectives of everything. but just wait for the release!! it will answer itself and then take whatever is there and use it! i guess the new breed of toolians arent the same as the group of us who started out on alt.music.tool in the 90's -- ahh the days. anyhow i'm glad to see a few people acknowledge this.

Cucumber_11
04-22-2006, 02:14 PM
If everyone here devoted 10% of the effort they put in bitching about the new album and invested it in, say, musicianship, then we could possibly create the best damn piece of music anyone has ever heard.

And we would grow together as one, beyond the need for tool. Like tool was the drug we were all helping us open our 3rd eye with, we would slowly learn how to open it without the use of the drug.

I think, i am rambling.

evolvedb4u
04-22-2006, 02:17 PM
Yeah, i WISH, but college took my 250 bucks for a single ticket in chi-town.
66 dollars to 250-1170.00, rediclous.
Bunk as hell, f'n brokers and ebay from home, lazy sob's, who'll burn the cd and print the cover on photo paper because sunlight hurts their skin.

sally's

Cucumber_11
04-22-2006, 02:23 PM
I spent £140 for 2 tickets to both nights. I feel thats reasonable.

All you Americans got ass rammed.

chodeeza
04-22-2006, 06:14 PM
I spent £140 for 2 tickets to both nights. I feel thats reasonable.

All you Americans got ass rammed.

yes, we did.