PDA

View Full Version : Soft Vocals

Nevvermind183
04-21-2006, 07:47 PM
Has anyone heard any bad quality mp3's out there, because i can barely hear what maynard is saying on this track. I mean i catch a few words here and there but not everything. I bring it up becasue their seems to be polar opinions on the vocals thus far, some say they have a hard time catching lyrics, others say its clear as day.. this could be due to poor quality mp3's... i hope.

zerotwilight
04-21-2006, 09:30 PM
you must have a sh*tty mp3 copy man. I have a 320kb copy and i can hear the vocals perfectly, althought soft it's still distinguishable.

Seoman
04-28-2006, 07:26 AM
Has anyone heard any bad quality mp3's out there, because i can barely hear what maynard is saying on this track. I mean i catch a few words here and there but not everything. I bring it up becasue their seems to be polar opinions on the vocals thus far, some say they have a hard time catching lyrics, others say its clear as day.. this could be due to poor quality mp3's... i hope.

I bought that so lang awaited record immediately today (so good that release it earlier in Europe!) and I can assure you that you'll be able to listen to Maynard more than clearly if you buy that CD and don't be satiesfied with shitty MP3-Copies ...

Just the artwork again is worth buying the album ... so c'mon ... wait for the American 2nd of May listen to it 30 times and then let's talk 'bout it again. Every very special moment emotional talk before isn't worth being discussed here.

tooldude
04-28-2006, 06:38 PM
turn it up?