PDA

View Full Version : tame the pencil

plexus
03-22-2003, 07:49 PM
this one i did on 43 fresh grams of shrooms... (thats like 4.3 dry) close to a "heroic does" (but yet so far) anyway... this is a horrible drawing.... drawing wise... but i decided to posted after seeing psilomind's post.. so here it is....

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view.php?id=094037PM.jpg

its hard taming a wild pencil

mourningstar
03-22-2003, 09:18 PM
sure is. pretty freaky.

xXlotusXx
03-22-2003, 10:11 PM
wow. i would have to say that is pretty cool. i draw myself, but i never can get my ideas to flow out. maybe shrooms would be a good prescrition for my troubles.....

jpmanson
03-22-2003, 10:39 PM
ive taken a heroic dose before.. 9 dried grams..

plexus
03-22-2003, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by jpmanson
ive taken a heroic dose before.. 9 dried grams..

theres no real point in going past 5... its the threshold... you couldve saved and done a 5 gram trip and a 4 gram trip... but i guess its different tides for different hides, right?

GregoryWohlwend
03-23-2003, 12:18 AM
that's awesome man, really intriguing, looks unfinished but that's why i like it, kind of raw like 43 grams

plexus
03-23-2003, 12:51 AM
everytime my pencil touched the paper, lines of graphite would just bleed out... in every direction... like water... but not smoothly... theyd go out.. come back in a couple centimeters then back out... i never did get to tame the pencil... but hopefully after this weekend, ill be able to post a sencond part...

SadSummerSea
03-23-2003, 01:23 AM
Fuckin eh man.
that's beautiful.

psilomind
03-23-2003, 08:09 AM
its sucks and so do you...

hehe. oh course im kidding.

All of your drawings are amazing, and this is no exception... even if the pencil was trying to jump out of your hand. I like all of the hidden pictures within the drawing most of all.

plexus
03-23-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by psilomind
its sucks and so do you...

oi.. oi... i agree with psilomind... you suck plexass.

IC
04-20-2003, 04:11 AM
first off, its 'oui' not oi and its awesome AND what is all thig gram stuff?
pardon my ignorance

psilomind
04-20-2003, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by InnerCombustion
first off, its 'oui' not oi and its awesome AND what is all thig gram stuff?
pardon my ignorance

I dont think he was trying to speak French...

And if you take time to read the thread, you'd know that they're talking about grams of shrooms. For reference, dried grams (dried grams being the mass of the mushrooms after drying) are about 10 times more potent than fresh grams. Does that help, or do you not know what shrooms are?

plexus
04-20-2003, 09:59 PM
yes. yes. thank you... thats not french... its english.. irish and scottish too.. its oi... oi oi oi... you know... "oi.... you there?"... or.. "you there?....oi" street punk bands have long since been using oi in many punk soings... but it can be most porpularly ascribed to "the man show's" drinking song.... "ziggy zaggy oi oi oi"

Dalamar
04-27-2003, 02:32 AM
Looks great, I'd like to see this expanded on and done maybe in Indian Ink, that would look great. This is the first piece of yours I've seen, and if this is one of your lesser pieces well knock me down with a feather.

Edman
04-27-2003, 03:57 AM
What an odd mishappen.

empty_blanket
04-27-2003, 01:27 PM
I see faces all over the place, a thumbnail, and naked women, and the top reminds me of that part on The Wall where the two flowers are attacking each other, but then have sex, and then the one kill's the other. But that's just me.

plexus
04-28-2003, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by empty_blanket
I see faces all over the place, a thumbnail, and naked women, and the top reminds me of that part on The Wall where the two flowers are attacking each other, but then have sex, and then the one kill's the other. But that's just me.

good, now can anyone find the deer?

psilomind
04-28-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by plexus
good, now can anyone find the deer?

Yeah, but before you said that I could've sworn it was a bull.
Oh well, I was close.

no_eye_or_third
05-11-2003, 03:00 PM
Yes. yes i see the deer. Just to the mid-right to the main paicture. Pretty cool drawing man. Was it done from sight (I've heard mushroom hallucinations can be prett strange and enlightening) or just the pencil getting away from you?