PDA

View Full Version : this song makes me laugh

drone007
04-21-2006, 03:53 AM
i can't help but laugh because this song gets me so pumped. this song live will probably make us all deaf. :)

people won't know what hit them when they play this song on the radio, either. this bass line is just sick.

i'm sorry to make another thread, but i feel like tool deserves the recognition everytime they give someone chills. i must be high right now or somethin...

Grimey
04-21-2006, 04:25 AM
This song just keeps growing on me. At first I hated it, it made me upset, but now iv'e had time to digest it........... as somons else said before "Maynard is like a ciren in this song". Can't wait to hear it live.

Ancalagon
04-21-2006, 12:06 PM
This song is fucking ridiculous. Didn't like it at first, but it's just so excellent musically.

placidium
04-21-2006, 01:27 PM
i know! the whole album is that way, except for wings, which is so simple, yet there's just something about it.

jhnygsh
04-21-2006, 02:13 PM
i was a bit startled when i first heard this song, but i immediately liked it. i think the singing is powerful and has a great melody. one of the best grooves they have ever come up with, actually.

additionally, i feel the song is about pointing the blame around the katrina disaster. anyone else getting that out of the song? i dont know if this idea has been posted because i have been off the site for a week