PDA

View Full Version : Judith Mary is Mary Magdalene's last descendant and MJK is the keeper of the holy...

iamisandisnt
04-21-2006, 01:05 AM
grail? Somebody tell me I'm not totally off base here... :-)

(I mean actually, I could totally line this song up with the books "Holy Blood, Holy Grail," and *cough* "The Da Vinci Code"... read the lines about secrecy and saving a life and all that. It's as if Maynard is "the one," the barer of a secret.)

Rubb.
04-21-2006, 01:07 AM
Uhm

Marie

Judith Marie

yep.

deps
05-19-2006, 07:31 AM
well, i thought this as well.

coming from an outsider's point of view and reading the lyrics while listening to the song reminds me of this whole mary magdalene fiasco that is hitting the media.

in my idea its a story about her ascent into heaven instead of her demise as a holy prostitute attending to Jebus's every arch of his manchicken.

the lyrics themselves are an amazing story of this person.

Never lived a lie, might have told a lie....
you are the light and the way that they will only read about
The only one who could say Fetch me the spirit the son and the father
GIVE me my wings.

most would be just thrilled to have these wings of an angel but she is the only one that could, in the opinion of someone who believes in the idea that mary was the wife of jesus, come up to heaven and, after all her persecution over the millenia, say GIVE ME MY WINGS!

deserving as she is there is still something to believe

so the burden of proof is tossed upon the believers.

but the love of a mother and wife is Unconditional...so she is the One.

drugs are bad...m'kay.....

kether4602
05-19-2006, 07:39 AM

(I mean actually, I could totally line this song up with the books "Holy Blood, Holy Grail," and *cough* "The Da Vinci Code"... read the lines about secrecy and saving a life and all that. It's as if Maynard is "the one," the barer of a secret.)

When will everyone realize that 'The DaVinci Code' is a work of FICTION...

T-13h
05-19-2006, 07:43 AM
When will everyone realize that 'The Bible' is a work of FICTION...

Fixed.

Never, apparently.

Suntorn
05-19-2006, 07:47 AM

CRACK KILLS! Lay off the pipe dood!! It's not Judith Mary, it's Judith Marie.

kether4602
05-19-2006, 01:52 PM
Fixed.

Never, apparently.

lol

Exegesis
05-19-2006, 02:03 PM

NO.

paraflux
05-19-2006, 02:05 PM
If you want to, go ahead. Dont let people stop you from doing with you want to do.

eddie75
05-19-2006, 02:31 PM

What ever interpretation you get from the song is your own, so enjoy that. it doesn't have to be correct. In fact you might lose some joy from it if you really knew what it meant.

blackandwhite
05-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Well, do any of us REALLY know what any of the songs mean?

Apollo's third eye
05-19-2006, 08:06 PM
You guys do know Judith Marie was his mother right......Or it could be sarcasm, dear god I hope its sarcasm.

eleven_waiting
05-19-2006, 10:51 PM

I agree with your connection completely.

I've been reading books by Lynn Picknett, and her partner Clive....I don't know. Their books are in the same vein as the ones you mentioned above.

I also feel that the name could just be genaric but using the initials JM. I recall from one book that these initials held certain significance.

EdwardJamesKeenan
05-20-2006, 04:27 AM
Having avoided reading the Da Vinci code thus far i am now intrigued as to whether there is ant joy to be had from reading it now, so i think i'm gonna start reading it later today just to see if there are any referneces. I do hope so otherwise i shall be wasting my time

foursixandtwo
05-20-2006, 10:08 AM
When will everyone realize that 'The DaVinci Code' is a work of FICTION...
The STORY in Da Vinci code is fiction. Other things outlined in the novel are part of conspiracy theories that already existed.