PDA

View Full Version : problem with double album theory...

mjr
04-20-2006, 08:28 PM
I want it to be a decoy/bsides/doublealbum thing as much as the next guy BUT you have to admit the fact amazon is selling them for $10 either means amazon doens't know and is gonna get fucked or that its in fact a single album. Maybe the reala lbum will be released shortly after but a double album theory doenst work cuz of this $10 price imo

tsohnen
04-20-2006, 08:55 PM
ok

mike09
04-20-2006, 08:58 PM
A single album theory doesn't even work because amazon is selling it for $10.98. Know any other new cds that are priced at $10.98? Lateralus and Aenima are probably more than that.

Dolophane
04-20-2006, 09:48 PM
Who knows. Maybe this is a real release, except of "rare" or "previously unreleased" material instead of new stuff, in which case everything they have said about it is not actually a lie. And then maybe there will be a new release a couple months down the road of all new material. They might even release a live DVD some day.

Or maybe not.

RED_THE_HAT
04-20-2006, 10:21 PM
Who knows. Maybe this is a real release, except of "rare" or "previously unreleased" material instead of new stuff, in which case everything they have said about it is not actually a lie. And then maybe there will be a new release a couple months down the road of all new material. They might even release a live DVD some day.

Or maybe not.

The only feasable thing that I could make out of that theory is that perhaps they leaked the track of unreleased tracks from the recording sessions of their older albums, only re-recorded, that is due for release with the live DVD. Muse did the same thing with the Hullabaloo DVD.

Aggroculture
04-20-2006, 10:30 PM
Jesus enough already, no wonder people hate Tool fans. This 'double-album theory' is a crock of shit. Jeez, some people are NEVER happy.

perhan
04-20-2006, 10:49 PM
don't belive in all this double album stuff. but sure as hell want to belive that this aint a brand new tool studio album.

Vianney
04-21-2006, 02:29 AM
A single album theory doesn't even work because amazon is selling it for $10.98. Know any other new cds that are priced at $10.98? Lateralus and Aenima are probably more than that.

I bought ben harper's two disc album for 9.99 at circuit city