PDA

View Full Version : Influences

Sodemizer
04-20-2006, 07:38 PM
Lots Of Ideas for Influences........Everyone has said all the influences. I think just kind of, putting it all together would be: This Album really shows every influence or inspiration if you wanna call it. I've read "Well I think this, sounds like this, on every thread. Personally that was a huge part of my first listen I could hear them all through out the entire thing
King Crimson
Melvins
Helmet
Messugah
Alice In Chains (R.I.P. Layne)
Pink Floyd (eh?/??)
Alex Gray
Drugs
Flawed-Society
His Mom(R.I.P.)
Massive Attack
Religion (R.I.P Organized Religion)
Bill Hicks(R.I.P.)
Black Stuff
Transcending
Theology
Evolution
Timmy From South Park("Eat Me! Guy who noticed that")
Barbarella
Tim Leary
Fall Out Boy(ha ha ha Just kiddin Sh!t makes me wanna kick puppies)

That's Enough listing add if you wish.

Overall It's a new Album it's just that. None of it is owed to anyone or any previous song IMO

P.S. I do feel bad for my pre-may2 listening but a friend had it and I've be Jones'in for 5 years now I NEEDED IT MAN!!!!!

Alcawhorlick
04-20-2006, 07:47 PM
Lots Of Ideas for Influences........Everyone has said all the influences. I think just kind of, putting it all together would be: This Album really shows every influence or inspiration if you wanna call it. I've read "Well I think this, sounds like this, on every thread. Personally that was a huge part of my first listen I could hear them all through out the entire thing
King Crimson
Melvins
Helmet
Messugah
Alice In Chains (R.I.P. Layne)
Pink Floyd (eh?/??)
Alex Gray
Drugs
Flawed-Society
His Mom(R.I.P.)
Massive Attack
Religion (R.I.P Organized Religion)
Bill Hicks(R.I.P.)
Black Stuff
Transcending
Theology
Evolution
Timmy From South Park("Eat Me! Guy who noticed that")
Barbarella
Tim Leary
Fall Out Boy(ha ha ha Just kiddin Sh!t makes me wanna kick puppies)

That's Enough listing add if you wish.

Overall It's a new Album it's just that. None of it is owed to anyone or any previous song IMO

P.S. I do feel bad for my pre-may2 listening but a friend had it and I've be Jones'in for 5 years now I NEEDED IT MAN!!!!!

Kid Rock + Creed (Jambi)

Sodemizer
04-20-2006, 08:02 PM
Holy Smokes I see it! Excellent call my good man. Is it me or did I see some Evanescence too.