PDA

View Full Version : i need to hear it!

Heroin
04-20-2006, 06:24 PM
i feel that i am the only person who hasnt listen to vicarious yet. i call the local rock station and request it. they never play it. i also work 13 hours a day except sunday and i sleep that day away. is there anyother way to hear the song online. like another city that got a good rock station and got a web site and might play alot of tool? anyone?

amitface
04-20-2006, 06:25 PM
you can tune into an online radio station.

lysergide dreams
04-20-2006, 06:27 PM
if i were you, i'd just wait. i don't regret getting the album early, but part of me wishes i hadn't downloaded vicarious last week.

not that i'm sick of it or anything, i'm just finding myself more inclined to skip over it.

amitface
04-20-2006, 06:29 PM
true. i skip over it too .. oh well.

Heroin
04-20-2006, 06:30 PM
you can tune into an online radio station.

the stations i found online dont play them

imatoolhed
04-20-2006, 06:31 PM
i feel that i am the only person who hasnt listen to vicarious yet. i call the local rock station and request it. they never play it. i also work 13 hours a day except sunday and i sleep that day away. is there anyother way to hear the song online. like another city that got a good rock station and got a web site and might play alot of tool? anyone?check out 93x.com, they have this thing called the cage match where they play songs against eachother and the new tool is stiil winning of course!!but they replay the winner at 10:30 , just click on the listen now.
TOOL LIVES!!!!!!!