PDA

View Full Version : Just had Great experience

DRoehl
04-20-2006, 05:17 PM
I just sat on my porch in the middle of a Hellacious storm and listened to 10000 days.

even though I think that this a a b-side album I really like this song a lot. It really reminds me alot of Pink Floyd.

and not sure if this has been posted but this song is from a Jam Session during the lateralus tour. they played this song (or a slightly different version) mostly instrumental during some stops on the lateralus tour. I have some live stuff and I always REALLY loved the riff in it and it just did somehting too me and I always had hoped that this song would resurface maybe on a dvd or something but anyways

Fulcan
04-20-2006, 05:20 PM
I just sat on my porch in the middle of a Hellacious storm and listened to 10000 days.

even though I think that this a a b-side album I really like this song a lot. It really reminds me alot of Pink Floyd.

and not sure if this has been posted but this song is from a Jam Session during the lateralus tour. they played this song (or a slightly different version) mostly instrumental during some stops on the lateralus tour. I have some live stuff and I always REALLY loved the riff in it and it just did somehting too me and I always had hoped that this song would resurface maybe on a dvd or something but anyways

Weird...its raining here too.....

troutp
04-20-2006, 06:38 PM
same... weird indeed.

Skeeler
04-20-2006, 06:44 PM
EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YEAH RAIN I FUCKING LOVE IT